Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,My question is very basic - if I add another instance to my mst configuration, will that trigger a reconvergence of mst?The new instances will now consist of any VLANs already in production or part of another instance.

Folks,Our server admins replicated some VMs across between server 1 and server 2 (through a switch) and I believe saturated the 10Gb trunk link which caused connectivity issues for the end users to the servers. Our exchange dropped over to a backup s...

Hi Guys,I would like to obtain the show run output in XML. We are running Nexus 7010 version 6.1(4). After multiple reaches, I found out that we need to load the xsd file to the bootflash. So, I've downloaded the n7000_xsd.6.2.6.tar...

Hi All,I need to connect 2 switches (2960 & 2960S) with only one single link in our LAN network. This is to get extra number of ports.Requesting your help with the followings:Please confirm if straight throug cable will work to connect between the ab...

hello i have a 7940 cisco IP Phone and i have it plugged into my switch which is connected to a router and than to the internet and im a novice and am not sure how to get it work.  I tired to make a call from it and i get a busy signal and was wonder...

Hi Everyone,On Clients Internet router we see these logs232900669: 283644183: Jan 16 08:34:44 UTC: %SYS-2-CHUNKEXPANDFAIL: Could not expand chunk pool for FW sis. No memory available -Process= "Chunk Manager", ipl= 4, pid= 1Need to know if router has...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,I am having an issue withVSS ports that I was hopingyou could assist with. I have a pair of 4500x switch, and VSS is completely configured and working properly, however when I uplink both switches using the same port on both to another swi...

I have a Cisco 3945, it has on it two DS3 lines which I like to treat independent from each other.I can ping both Serial interfaces from the internet, and I can ping only GIG 0/0 from the internet.  but since the router is configured with one static ...

I have my Cisco 881 router up and running, routing all traffic on my small network. I am wanting to utilize port forwarding to enable FTP (forward port 21). All docs I have found say you need to be running Configuration Professional (not Express) to ...

Dear Experts,I am trying to do intervlan routing with the HSRP and has given the gateway to the clients as the Virtual IP of HSRP but intervlan routing is not working.Can you please check the attached packet tracer file and check what is causing this...

I am setting up a new cisco 4948 switch for SAN traffic and so far it is looking very good with exeptions of not being able to ping the SAN default gateway inside the switch. Also I am  not able to hit the switch ouside of the LAN it only works inter...