Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Please bear with me I am new to Cisco Routers.Back Ground:Small company that has 2 public IP addesses. The company has 2 buiildings across the street from each other and no way to directly connect them together. Currently the company has 2 NetGear Pr...

I have two 1811 routers wherein I have setup SSH.  Everything went well on both.  This is the first time I've decided to do SSH and/or better security.  Both are not-yet-production.I went home Friday with everything working fine.  I come back in Mond...

I have enabled/configured SSHv2 - it works fine.Can ssh in from a remote location.Configured vty 0 4 for ssh only (took telnet out).Did copy run start & write mem.Also did a reload to boot the switch from scratch.But telnet still works. Why?Here are ...

Hai All,Kindly check the below alerts i am getting when trying to send netflow performance monitor to Cisco PRIME NCS 1.3*Dec 29 13:06:37.376: %PERF_MONITOR_RESOURCE-1-RM_SET: RESOURCE EVENT RAISE.Loss of Confidence in the measurement due to Event Ty...

I have a lot of problems with the connection between our Cisco 2950 and Juniper EX4200.We got two different types of connection, two swtiches with LAG (LACP) and three switches with standard Trunk (STP).The Problem:If i connect a new switch to the EX...

Hello, does anybody know if I can setup a cross-stack LACP between two stacked C2960S-48TS-L(with the additional stack module) ?If it is, is there any limit (ports or groups limits)?Thanks a lot,Ludovic

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card