Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Friend,I have created two VRF on R1 i.e R2 and R10. I am able to ping from R1 to R2. But not able to ping From R1 to R4. Please find below configuration On R1.ip vrf R10rd 44:44ip vrf R2rd 22:22R1#sh run int f0/0Building confi...

I have configured RSTP on a set of switches I managed and just want to confirm I have done this correctly.These switches are used within a business centre all in L2 mode with around 30 VLANs to keep each suites traffic seperate along with VoIP and wi...

redbus by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Genious..                 I have built up the new DMZ zone on my firewall and couldn’t access/receive ping responses to Its IP X.X.236.97 from inside interface connected hosts.Currently there is no ACL applied for DMZ3. Im looking for communicat...

Hi Routing and Switching Experts,Can you please help me to evaluate this Auto RP w/MSDP configuration and tell me what is incorrect or missing. According to my colleague, I was supposed to add:access-list 1 permit 239.0.0.0 0.255.255.255ip pim rp-add...

HI,Can anyone confirm the interface level storm control command will work in 2811 router which is runnning with c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-15.T7.bin router?I am facing high cpu on this router due to interrept traffic, and found high amount of bro...

Hi, i have an MPLS network using BGP to advertise routes. i also have an IPSEC VPN (via ASA) that i want to be a backup. i have tried configuring OSPF on the core switch and getting the MPLS CPE to redistribute into OSPF but no luck. idea being core ...

oupcisco1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i'm trying to restrict access to supervisor module mgmt0 port and follow http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/best_practices/cli_mgmt_guide/N7K_CLI_Mgmt_Best_Prac.pdfAccess ListIntroduced: Cisco NX-OS Release 4.0(1)The supervisor...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, According to guidelines and limitations for fabricpath switching:FabricPath does not support VTP when in the same VDC. You must disable VTP when the FabricPath feature set is enabled on the VDC. What might be the reason behind the fact that...

wim.juste by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes