Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We are deploy a upgrade and we have a doubtWe copy the new ios software to the sup and slavesup. After the reset on the slavesup, it is coming up, we can see the boot process, but the console access stops unexpectedly.In the Active Sup we can see all...

mukka by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Question is does cisco have any kind of guards that go over those ejector buttons on the modules.  In testing today we noticed the fine feature if you happen to accidently hit both of the ejector buttons it will kill the cards without even pulling...

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anyone know how to find ttl from ping on cisco devices?For example on windows I can find outPinging 8.8.8.8 with 32 bytes of data:Reply from 8.8.8.8: bytes=32 time=40ms TTL=49Reply from 8.8.8.8: bytes=32 time=41ms TTL=49R1#ping 8.8.8.8Type es...

danto by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VSS Upgrade..

Hi TeamDue to some bugs i am planning to  upgrade current VSS release from 15.1.1.sy to 15.1.1.sy1 ..We are  planning to follow the procedure mentioned below...Please suggest your  thoughs on the same..Copy the new image to the bootflash on SUP engin...

Hello expert,I was put up with a strange question by my lead and i couldnt reply him back. Could you please help me out.The destination im trying to rach is only 2 hops away. The First ping response took 25ms , second and further responses are only 1...

hii have a problem in my network i can`t handle in myself6 routers in network running ospf & 2 of them are asbri call them A & Brouter A is a broadband BRAS with some static routes that has been adverised to ospf, some connected routes & a tunnel to ...

01Scary01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to utilize the default table map of dscp to cos mappings on my Nexus 7000s. However, I want to define Internet based traffic to a scavenger class by identifying it as cs1. The firewalls plug directly into my Nexus 7000. It is fine if this g...

hi, i have a standalone SUP720, no traffic is passing through it. only one port connected for remote telnet, its kind of backup device.today i checked its log, and there are some wiered message.is it a software bug or my SUP has gone bad?any suggesti...

ahmad82pkn by Level 2
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have to indicate a switch Cisco compatible with this switch ( the switch must have 4 interfaces 10GbE) : HP 2920-24G Switch (J9726A) -- http://h17007.www1.hp.com/us/en/networking/products/switches/HP_2920_Switch_Series/index.aspx#J9726AI thinkin...