Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I just need to check if my switches are end of sale or life.Catalyst 3750PID VID: WS-C3750G-24TS-E V07SN: CAT1129RGRUCatalyst 2960PID VID: WS-C2960-24TT-L V02SN: FOC1110Z82LAny help will be much appriciatedMany thanks.

Hi all,I am relatively new to Cisco and to give you an idea of where I am technically, i got my ICND1 earlier this year and just started ICND2.I have an 887 (887VA-K9 v02 to be exact) and what I'm trying to achieve, although seems very simple is not ...

connor002 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to make only local hosts to see my snmp trapthe problem right now it can be seen from wan any help snmp-server community public ROsnmp-server community private RWsnmp-server source-interface informs Vlan1snmp-server enable traps syslogsnmp-ser...

moalomar1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am working on a design in which I plan to deploy the Cisco 4500-X in my aggregation/distribution layer of a new network design. I've been reviewing the licensing options and have a query. If I purchase the WS-C4500X-40X-ES do I also need to ...

Hi all,we are trying to troubleshoot something very strange, we have 2 DC connected with L2 link at 500 Mbps, icmp is ok on each side but TCP applications are very slow, file transfer for example, it takes half an hour to transfer 52MB, slowness is i...

Hi,please  help  me if  possible  to  implement  the  Multiple  Trunk.My  Distribution  Switch is  3560 G and  access switch  2960. Need  two trunks carry   vlan1-10  and  if  one  fails  the other one will work as redundant.Please advice.Thanks,Saro...

Greetings!I need to find information (user guides, manuals, etc.) of the three switches in our network - Catalyst 2560-S. I can't seem to find much information on this switch so I'm guessing it is old? Anyways I'll appreciate it if I can find any/all...

I've missed what I surmise to be a basic yet critical step in configuring a small 891 isr. So basic that I've put off asking since Friday:Here's the overview which might be enough to skip the long version:I can ping and resolve WAN-side things from t...

obi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 1841 router and a Cisco 2950 switch. I am unable to get out of my network. I have ran various scripts and still no luck. Here are my Scripts maybe someone see what im missing. ThanksCisco 1841:Int fa0/0no shutdownexitint fa0/0.99descri...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card