Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ASR 1002x connected to a 6513.  Connection is from ASR Gig Copper SFP to 6513 Copper 10/100/1000 port.  The ASR is recevinig Runt and input errors.  I have removed the negotiation auto command on both boxes and hard coded the speed etc and ...

clpaul by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can't ping anything on internal ports on a WS-CBS3012-IBM-I. sample interface config: switchport trunk native vlan 32 switchport mode trunk switchport nonegotiate srr-queue bandwidth share 10 10 60 20 srr-queue bandwidth shape  10  0  0  0 queue-se...

nkillgore by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an ASR1006 with the following confoguraion:Slot      Type                State                 Insert time (ago) --------- ------------------- --------------------- ----------------- 0         ASR1000-SIP10       ok                    3d07...

Hello,One of our 3750 switches is getting this error, is it a faulty SFP?  There is nothing plugged into it?SFF8472-5-THRESHOLD_VIOLATION: Gi1/0/4: Tx power low alarm; Operating value: -40.0 dBm, Threshold value: -13.5 dBm.Thanks

Hi,We have purchased new Cisco WS-C4500X-32 switch. Two number of ports i.e. Tengig1/16 and Tengig1/28 are not coming up. In show tech-support the status of these two ports is showing as Te1/16     RunModeOperating     State=EmptyHole            Chan...

Dear All,sorry if i in wrong sub-forum.i wanna ask about diagnostic test to cisco WS-C2960S-48FPS-Li run this command for diagnostic test.switch#diagnostic start switch 1 test allthe output show:many switch i test diag and the result is fail for Test...

Hi,I recently upgrade my small home office network with a RV180. Prior to doing so I had been using Windows 7 Remote Desktop over the LAN to access several computers. After installing the RV180 remote desktop fails to connect. It must not be an issue...

Hi AllPlease have a look at the attached diagram to see my issue.Basically, I need to connect multiple clients on the same network behind a switch that doesnt support PVLANs but still secure them from communicating with each other.My thought was to c...

mattbauer by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anybody able to recommend a switch or router model that'll still negotiate 100Base-T4? This is to connect two buildings via a legacy ~100' run of 8-TP CAT3 cable in a buried conduit. Currently, there's a pair of directional WLAN antennas in place. Ho...

Hello Sirs,I need to ask about the difference between these 2 librarieshttp://www.amazon.com/Routing-Switching-Foundation-Learning-Library/dp/1587058855/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1372444274&sr=1-4&keywords=ccnphttp://www.amazon.com/Routing-Switc...

Amr Ali by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to simulate traffic with double tagged vlan on internal LAN. For better describe attaching picture.I have 2 phones, which make internal call between them. Both are connected to different switches. I need to duplicate traffic between phon...