Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear sir/ma,what is the significant different between GLC-SX-MM and GLC-SX-MMD i know these are transceivers and the first is EoL and the second is digital optical monitoring (DOM). i need the significant difference between them. P...

I have a stack of 8 switches in which 1st switch is master with priority 15.    8th switch is secondary with 14 priority.    but when Switch 1 fails then by default secondary should become master    but in my case it doesnt happens, the whole sta...

What is meant by stacking in switches how to do that.I  have checked one of my cisco switch it having ports of 104 Port( Gig1/0/1---Gig1/052 and gig 2/0/1 ...... gig2/0/52). i thought it was 104 port switches. But they said it was ...

Problem Details: Hi all,we have configured port-channel between Switch 1 (side 1) & Switch 2 (side 2) the 2 switchs has been connected over 2 MPLS L2 VPN Link (view attached archtitecture).Switch 1 :PO1 : F0/1 & F0/2 channel-group 1 mode onSwitch2 :P...

Hi all!I Just recieved a work order in a customers network and I have a question.I have a layer 3 switch with a vlan configured with a ip address and the vlan is tied to uplink with switchport access vlan XX. Now can I combine this configuration with...

Hello all,I have an ASA 5505 that I just recently setup. It is functioning correctly in all regards except one:I have a static route inside 192.168.2.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.1.3 1 that allows me to ping anything in the 192.168.2.0 network but am unab...

Hey guys,Curious on those who have deployed the Nexus 2k FEXThis is my layouttwo nexus 5k in vPC modetwo Nexus 2k FEX dual homed to each on FEX101 and FEX102sh int status identifies the two FEX modules as 101 and 102 which is good - FEX modules are c...

Looking at this configuration:vlan access-map GUEST_ACCESS_VACL 10action forwardmatch ip address HTTP_AND_HTTPS!vlan access-map GUEST_ACCESS_VACL 20action dropmatch ip address ALL_IP!vlan filter GUEST_ACCESS_VACL vlan-list 60!ip access-list extended ...

Hi EveryoneWe are looking at upgrading our core switches to the new 6800 series and I wanted to know are they shipping those yet? I've read several articles and they all said next year would be the ship date for them.Eric                

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card