Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have read other discussions in the forum regarding this error but I was unable to relate my particular problem to the solutions posted in the other discussions to this syslog error, so I have started a new disucssion hoping to find the cause and a ...

mshatkus1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Could anyone please tell me the command for copying Cisco IOS image from a server on to the 3750 switch. and it has to be without using TFTP.any help will be much appriciated.many thanks.Kamran.

folksi have a query re pvlans connecting to an upstream switchi currently have a firewall connecting to a switch (switch A) on a promiscuous port (PVLAN 16)the switch has another switch (switch B) chained off it on a trunk porti now have a requiremen...

Hi,I know that N5K has a dedicated management interface on it. Our network has a management vlan ( VLAN 250 - 192.168.250.0 /24 ) dedicated for management ip assignment for all the devices.My questions are related to this:-1. Can i create a Vlan 250 ...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Nexus Upgrade

Hi,I am planning a Nexus 5k upgrade (5548) and plan to move from our current NX_OS n5000-uk9.5.0.3.N2.1to 5.2.1.N1.3.There is an alternate option of 5.1(3)N2(1c).Is there any reason why I should choose one of these options over another. I have examin...

Steviem30 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, folks.Anybody encountered any differences in these two releases ??? Following setup:Two Cat WS-C3560E-48PD-S:First one:Switch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image------ ----- -----              ----------            ----------*...

Hi Ken,Had a little play with energywise on a Cisco 2960 LANlite switch..I have pasted  far below, the demo script I used  as an example of a number of technologies available for you to use.I make use of the ;alias andkron commands in my simulation t...

Hello All,We encountered a line card reload during connection tests.I'm trying to understand what happened.The technician on side just connected a laptop to a Ethernet port and the line card reloaded.If I'm not misunderstanding I remenber that if you...

dguigo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends,My query is " if i have 4 switches A, B, C and D and no hardcore spanning tree priority is configured for Vlan X and Y.But for vlan X and Y switch A is root bridge by default spanning tree calculation. Now i want to configure switch A as r...

Hi,I have:1x WS-SUP720 (SW:s72033-ipservicesk9-mz.151-1.SY1.bin on disk1) 1x WS-SUP720-B3 (SW:s72033-ipservicesk9-mz.151-1.SY1.bin on disk1) as a replacement of defective WS-SUP720The 1x WS-SUP720-B3 can't be boot (only in ROMMON mode) below is the o...

m.shaltaf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a nexus 5548UP with layer 3 daughter board installed. Do i need to install any other license for intervlan routing on this switch?The network has multiple SVI vlans & they need to communicate between them.Below are the outputs from it;sh m...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes