Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi allI have a new link I want to bring into my network, But I dont want OSPF neighbours to be formed on the link as it will most certianly be used as its a lower cost.How would I achieve this ?Would I just use the passive interface command? or just ...

Hi All,I have in logs following error message , could you please explain what is reason %DEVICE_TEST-2-PWR_MGMT_BUS_FAIL: Module 1 has failed test SpineControlBus 20 times on device Power Mgmt Bus on slot 10 due to error Spine control test failed err...

Hi,i have a 3750 switch and i wish to use IP SLA. i am running c3750-ipservices-mz.122-25.SEE2 which does not work. Does anyone know what version i can use to enable this feature.cheerstony

hi  , i just want to ask ,if i configured subinterface on router , lets say ==>gi0/0.10 and i put encapsulation dot1q 10does that mean , that the traffic goining out the interface gi0/0.10 will be tagged with vlan 10 ??i want to make sure ,  does the...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I have 3 routers R1 R2 and R3 .All are EIGRP neis on AS 123.R1  config router eigrp 123redistribute connectedpassive-interface defaultno passive-interface FastEthernet1/0/1no passive-interface FastEthernet1/0/3distribute-list 9 outno auto...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hopefully this is the right spot, I'm a bit green to some of the routing and VLAN configuration and I cant seem to find settings that do what I want.I have a netgear FS728TP configured with 2 VLANs. The primary untagged vlan 1 is data and goes out ou...

Hi, i am trying to set up this network. I need to implement BGP on this network. Could any please guide me on how to do that? I want basic connectivity from end to end.Pleaes find attached the pic of my topologyThanks in advance.