Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! SPAN RELATED

Hello Team,I am having confusion on Span port. Please consider below topology in which there is 1 L3 Core Switch and 3 Access Switches and I have configured SPAN session on core switch and connected system to G1/0/1 with wireshark will that system ge...

Himanshusince1990_0-1675759925441.png

Hello,I need help with the switch C9200L 24-port PoE+ 4x10G, firmware cat9k_lite_iosxe_17_10_01_SPA.The switch performs a random self-reboot several time a day.Switch doesn't work in stack.Any idea?

TLJ by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two stack of 3750-X switchs interconnected through LACP, and a CheckPoint Firewall connected to one of the stack. The Firewall use a LACP bond to connect to the 3750-X Stack. On the Cisco switches we don't use any Layer3 functionality. Since ...

hschlecht by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we did upgrade from 16.12.5b to 17.3.4 as ISSU.found too late ISSU matrix telling is not supported...during upgrade chassis fell into a constant bootloop which we had to break using ROMMON. now we try and stuck at:switch5#install abort issu may y...

I have an old cisco catalyst LE switch 4506-E, I have been using it for long period. Now when i power on, it displays the below error and goes to rommon mode.**************************************************************** ** Rom Monitor NVRAM config...

ahmeeIT by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to setup a pair of new Cisco Nexus 93180's to handle heavy lifting, I have a few vmware hosts connected to it to handle frontend traffic but the Nexus switches won't communicate with the Cisco catalyst switches. Currently two of the vlans ...

seola30 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco isr 1101

Good day, Can some one please explain to me what i have wrong. Currently i am trying to setup this cisco isr 1101 to use in my home. current setup would be isp --- cisco isr (0/0/0) wan  cisco isr (0/1/0) or (0/1/3) lan ---- to netgear managed swtich...

jamFos754 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Community, I'm trying to find a product example of network switches which matches each of the specifications below:   Layer 2 Switch - PoE+ 48x 1GbE + 2x 10GbE SFP+ fixed ports And a Layer 3 Switch - PoE+ 24x 1GbE + 2x 10GbE SFP+ fixed po...

ahlibert by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! C2960l portal

I want to configure external third-party portal authentication on the C2960 to implement web authentication login for end users. But I can't find the corresponding setup documentation, can anyone help me?

zp_cai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes