Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

All,remote location on MPLS circuit terminated on a Cisco router that has Internet connectivity through Central Site router.  We are installing a cable modem at the remote location that is to be used  as the Primary Internet Connecti...

We have a 3750x switch stack.  We installed it to replace a failing network infrastructure.  Right now, all but a few of the ports are access ports.  We have a portchannel setup to connect two offices.All of our access devices are currently on one bi...

Dear Experts,For a customer i make a kitlist of 6506-E. This switch would be used in the Core Layer.There is a 10 GE Line with XENPAK Converter module (XENPAK to SFP +). (CVR-XENPAK-SFP10G)6506-E have to connect to HP Virtual Connect in a C7000 Enclo...

Hello all,I've got a problem of which I hope someone can help me. In our datacenter we've implemented HSRP on 2 6500's for redundancy purposes. Both switches are connected via a trunk. When an interface is administratively brought up, HSRP becomes in...

Erik Boon by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,This is regarding CISCO logging configuration help.We palnned to implement enable logging on all the cisco nexus switchs.we are running HP arc sight in our DC this device help to monitor all the CISCO devices.We want to enable logging with th...

I am trying to resolve a problem and do not know what could be wrong.I have a 2 cisco switches that are at different sites one is a Cisco CAT4500 and other 3560. The connection between the switches is a layer 2 fibre link using Neotel as the provider...

Hi,I'm studying towards the CCNA exam and am currently reading the ICND2 book.In chapter 3 (p 147), we're given an example under predicting normal operation of the LAN switching data plane.  Specifically, the example covers a PC broadcasting in a VLA...

TimOnCisco by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HII have a switch is 3750 24T-S which is IP Base modelNow I need use BGP which need IP Servce imageCan I download a IP Service image and install on my switch to make it workOr any alternative method to change it to IP ServiceThanksCalvin

Can anyone please clarify if IP SERVICES WITH WEB BASED DEV MGR support IP routing? My current switch runs 12.2(50)SE3-IP-BASE-CRYPTO which does not support IP Routing tables. We need to implement IP routing and my support company tells me that we ne...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card