Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Traceroute basic Q

On doing trace route I could see that destination IP given in the trace route command is always shown as first hop ? I believe, the default GW of the router should be the first HOP ? Can any one please help me with this ?

If I have existing etherport channel switch uplink, and I configure lacp will there any impact?if lacp sys-id already 32768, do I need configure lacp system-priority value still?sh lacp sys-id32768, 1cdf.0ffd.d180How do I determine lacp system-priori...

gohgss2010 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In Cisco 4500 series sh platform hardware acl input entries stat output, what EndOfCamPermitAll means? Is it for TCAM or CAM?16368 EndOfCamPermitAll                Y        8972549270 EndOfCam16383 EndOfCamError                    Y               ...

Hi,I have a 3560, which is being used as our core router that I have recently installed. It still has the standard IOS which came with (C3560E-UNIVERSALK9-M) it but I need to implement policy based routing so need to upgrade it and have downloaded c3...

itadmin by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,what do we have:CISCO1941/K9Cisco IOS Software, C1900 Software (C1900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(3)T, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 1986-2012 by Cisco Systems, Inc.Compiled Fri 23-...

Hi Guys,is it possible Cisco is discontinuing all non stackable switches in the 2960 series ? Is the WS-C2960S-24TS-L the next best thing ? (gigabit, non PoE)Thanks for advising.

dietercox by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,From Fibre Patch Panel to switch which is around 6 feets away which cable should we use Single mode  or Multi Mode?I read that Multimode is used for shorter distances and can carry more data.Or does it depend on type of GBIC wh...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Just wanted to check if GLBP load balancing with Round Robin option will send traffic to two routers (part of the group) if there is only one host sending traffic.My customer has got a setup where a single firewall is sending outbound traffi...

HI all- I need to set up a L2 llink between my LAN and this 1921 router. I though IRB would do it but its not working yet. Looking for some ideas. Here is the topology- I dont want to see another hop on this 1921 rtr so I hope I can just trunk it or ...

bsoth by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having an issue with my WLC 5500 and client connectivity. This just started today. Clients will connect for a short period of time and then drop off. WLC appears fine with the exception of a bunch of trap errors. I've rebooted the WLC but this did no...

Resolved! dc switch

Hi everyone,please i need a part number of a cisco switch with the following spec:A: - Cisco Switch With 48 port–GENERAL SPECIFICATIONi. Enterprise-access Layer 3 switching, including Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) for routed accessii. Each Switch s...

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have been tasked with adding a nm-2fe2w-v2 card into a 2821 router running ios  Adv Ent 124-25d.By trying this on a spare router I have found that the new card is not recognized with the current code.Can anyone tell me which level of IOS I ne...