Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I have picked up a project started by someone else.  Basically we have a new fibre ST connection that has just been installed for extension in the office building. This is connected by an ST connection but not connected to our switch. I need to fi...

Hi Friends,I have purhased one WS-C4510R+E  switch with the supervisor engine WS-X45-SUP7-E .Now my question is which image it will support to run this engine whereas cisco guys have suggested S45UK9-32-1502SG image base.Please solve my problem.Thank...

We are trying to upgrade the IOS on one of our 6509 switches. We have two 720 10GE supervisors running in SSO. Our procedure is reload the standby supervisor with the new IOS. We understand that you can only use one console connection when in RPR mod...

hi ,if i type ip route 1.1.1.1  255.255.255.0 2.2.2.2ip route 1.1.1.1  255.255.255.0 null0ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 9.9.9.9========================if i typed the same route with two netxt hop , one to null0 and the other to next hop ip Q1what is the b...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 1841 router with a DSL wic connected to a provider that has given us 5 separate static IPs.  I can route any one of the IPs for incoming internet traffic (i.e. web server).  However, I can't figure out how to do the reverse.I want to s...

sofofoods by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi ,i have a router R1 that has a static route to the netwokxx.xx.76.0/22 and it has  a route and only one route in the routing table about  ip route xx.xx.76.0/22    z.z.z.zi removed this route from route and wrote it the same but will 4 lines /24...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to configure LLDP-MED between a Cat45010+E Sup7 (IOS 15.1) and Polycom CX600 Lync phones.  I have created and applied the correct network policy for the interfaces.From these sites, I need to send all the correct TLVs or the phones won'...

Hallo zusammen,wenn ich mit Hilfe des Cisco Network Assistant versuche Port Security zukonfigurieren, erhalte ich verschiedene Fehlermeldungen:"Port Security is supported only on static access and trunk interfaces" "None of the interfaces are eligibl...

Hi there,I've got a problem with DHCP running on a cisco 1900 series router, 1921 to be precise. The Data VLAN works perfectly, i configured a ip helpder addressand its working. Problem tough is VLAN 20. This is the voice vlan. As u can see in the co...

javdakker by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi ,                                    radius server                                      | assume i have , R1-----------SW-----------------R2                                      |                                      |                             ...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

6500 - version (s72033_rp-ENTSERVICESK9_WAN-M), Version 12.2(18)SXF17aI have two ISP's. I have created two defaults as follow & secondary route does not work.ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 X.X.X.Xip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Y.Y.Y.Y 200 (secondary route)router...

aparikh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes