Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi... need to connect a non-Cisco switch that only runs open standard rstp, stp or mstp, but NO rapid-pvst+.I need to uplink the switch to 3 separate Cisco L2 domains....Can this be done?imagine each domain has vlans 2-10, 11-20 and 21-30 respective...

visitor68 by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to simulate a tunnel through a service provider:I have 3 Routers, which are connected with static routes and are all pinging each other other through serial and fastethernet interfaces.Router 1 and Router 3 are acting as tunnel endpoints. ...

smavashev by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi ,i have the topology below :                              internet                                  |                                  |                            Gateway2                                 |                                 |       ...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HeyIt would be so easy but failed to upgrade 3560X switch to ip serviceslicence is bought and paid formail and log from the CLI and tftp server attachedCan a kind and wise person say what is wrong?

ejrgensen by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi , assume i have aern isp , and the rout that is connetced to internet is called R1note that R1 is connected  another router to get the internet traffic which is R2 and after R2 is the could internet .assume the topology is >>>local network>=======...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would appreciate any help on this.Our environment consits of 4 cisco SGE2010 switches (stacked). I have implemented STP BPDUGUARD and Portfast on all client ports (suspected a loop). And our uplink to the Server DMZ recieves almost all of it's BPDU...

Colourful by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In the following topologyR1(f0/0)------------(f0/1)SW1(f0/2)------------R2R1 is configured as host (no ip routing) with ip igmp join 239.10.10.10 on fa0/0 and R2 with ip pim sparse-mode on f0/0. SW1 is a Catalyst 3560 running IOS 12.2(25)SEE4 work...

We have a Cisco switch in each office and every now and then the port that has the D-Link Wireless AP (DAP-1522) connected to it goes to err-disable state. Actually sometimes even a regular port that has a cisco phone connected may also go to err-dis...

hi , im using  L2TP tunnel between LAC Router and LNS routerLAC===============LNS===========>internetcustomers uses pppoe and type the username xxx@lns1 i have database server and radius server ,my request is , i want to make a test account and put u...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes