Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts,I have trunk port connected to cat9500 where I would like to NAT.VLAN 5 is allowed on the trunk port and this vlan is used to run EIGRP to share routes between the Cat9500 and the upstream device.Is it possible to apply NAT on the SVI of V...

Saj_0-1674022706787.png
~Saj~ by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I recently bought some SG300-10 switches which were still at v1 firmware and so far I have been able to successfully upgrade the firmware to version 1.4.7.6.  I have tried upgrading to all of the versions beyond 1.4.7.6, but after uploading the file ...

Hello.In short, how do I configure the 2960x_SWITCH1 so that I can SSH into it?SSH services are up.My ethernet cable connects to access ports with the same "vlan 77" on 2960x_SWITCH1 and 9300_SWITCHSTACK1.On 2960x_SWITCH1 is configured interface vlan...

Hi everyone, I am working with cisco switch WS-C3750X-24,On my running configuration there is nothing under VTY and console line it like this:line con 0line vty 5 15there is not any information regarding "transport input SSH or telnet."But i am getti...

Looking for a little help in why a newly created Vlan shows down/down when I issue a sh ip int brief command.My setup is an AP with two SSIDs on two different Vlans (4 and 7). Traffic flows properly across Vlan 4, but Vlan 7 shows it is in a down sta...

Hi I just type username Switch01 without password to access the switch via Mobaxterm, I got the below response directly. The switch used to be accessed via ISE server for authentication. Anyone have some suggestions?  login as: Switch01Keyboard-inter...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

What does the fouth line mean exactly ?1. The packet's destination IP address matches the device's IP address or the broadcast address. The device de-encapsulates the packet.2. The packet is an ICMP packet. The ICMP process processes it.3. The ICMP ...