Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 48-port 3750G switch (model # WS-C3750G-48TS-S).  How do I determine which ports are grouped per ASIC on the 3750G switch?For example, is the grouping ports 1-8 is serviced by ASIC 1, ports 9-16 is serviced by ASIC 2, ports 17-24 is serviced...

mp.wong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 10 2950 switches on my network that support only 64 vlans on each one.  I actualy have requrement to cleate around 100 vlans acros them, can I switch off vtp and create required vlans manualy or is there any other solution to solve that?I w...

The current networking I'm working with is currently using STP. I would like to upgrade to RSTP, all the devices support it except our IBM Bladecenter. The Bladecenter has a 4portGB Ethernet Switch Module(ESM). The four ports on the ESM are joined to...

Hi All,I have read in CCNP Switch book that we can use the MLS Switch to be used as a DHCP Server. However, we can define only one DHCP Pool on the switch. Now the question is that how hosts located on different VLANs get IP Addresses from the same s...

Hi,We have to connect two 3750G switches to some HP machines. Those machines have several network interfaces, which are going to be configured in several bondings. The load balancing mode they want to configure is mode 6, alb. We have investigated an...

Hello , can someone give an answer?if after having an active peer-link port-channel between a couple of nexus 7010 I change lacp system-priority on both boxes and then I add a new member interface on that port-channel , that interface will be aligned...

Hello Everyone, My old switch software version is c3750-ipbase-mz.122-35.SE5 and model number is WS-C3750-48TS-S and my new switch Software version is c3750-ipservicesk9-mz.122-50.SE5.bin and model number is WS-C3750V2 . I want a compatible (prefer s...

Dear All,I have three routers R1-R2-R3 connected in a network..R1 has the following configuration:interface Loopback0 ip address 10.168.246.11 255.255.255.255!         interface GigabitEthernet0/0 ip address 10.168.254.4 255.255.255.0 duplex auto spe...