Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I'm in stuck with a very easy question. Topic is how ospf is managing static route. I hav e a static route in a router but it is not able to announce it. Following the scenario  (very easy its only for learning scope)I have this topology:OSPF ...

Hi,Just wondering if anybody knew what would happen if I installed a 32MB (MEM870-32F=) flash upgrade card in to a Cisco 871 router that already had 28MB flash onboard already? Would the router boot seeing 52MB (the max this router can have) or would...

I just loaded the web interface IOS on a C3750X.  The first thing I noticed was there was basically no web interface.  I can look at things, and do default configurations on ports, but it doesn't appear I can configure VLANs or QoS or anything like t...

Resolved! Trunk-Multicast

Hi All,I would like to get some clarrification on the below points.1)  I am planning to do trunking between a Multicast running Cisco Catalyst 3500 series switch to a Dell power connect 6248(no multicast running here). only a vlan to be allowed over ...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 881 3G Connection

Hi,I've got my 881 3g connection working. It's not the fastest connection but, I think it will work fo people who have no DSL or no cable service or as a backup. Pings from the remote office to the remote user PC average around 180 ms. Does that seem...

Hello Experts, last friday I had problem with  IP conflit address  from cisco router 2911 , all the time the router respond with ARP reply (duplicate use of IP : x.y.z.t with the same Mac Address ) and the IP subject of conflit dosen't appe...

Hello,I used to "ip routing" command in order to enable inter-vlan routing, for example with 3750 cisco.I have a 6503 cisco with SUP720 MSFC3. I was able to create some vlans but I can not configure inter-vlan routing.sw#conf tEnter configuration com...

choylee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Router 1941 is installed with additional 4 Gig-interfaces card; we have 4 ADSL Router with 4 MB connections. I need to connect all the ADSL connection to the router 4 port and combine them into 16 MB, is there any way to combine 4 Gig interfaces?

Hello,I hope you can help me with my question below and shed some light.we had this cisco router 1901 in one of our remote office and the management wants to configure 4 wireless pc'sto only talk to each other for security reasons.1. is this possible...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card