Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am currently running into this problem when i try to connect to some new devices that were just installed.xxx-xxx-xx#ssh -l (userid):139 xxx-xxx-xxPassword:[Connection to xxx-xxx-xx closed by foreign host]The device im connecting from is a 37...

Hi,We are having problems with the connection between a router cisco 2811 and switch cisco 3750G.The interface LAN of the router 2811 is Fastethernet configured with: speed 100 and duplex full.The interface Gigabit ethernet ofr switch 3750G is config...

On the Device Manager dashboard for a 3560X-24T-S there is a message in teh System Health section that states 'FAN FAULTY', with slashed red circle over the fan icon.Upon hovring over graphic, I see the message:FAN 1 is OKFAN 2 is OKFAN 3 is OKFAN 4 ...

johnb by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3925E router running:c3900e-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-4.M3.bin with IPBASE,SECURITY, and UC licensesIf I issue a write mem or a copy run start to save the config the router reloads.  No crash file is produced in flash and the last reload type i...

cjoseph23 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With reference to multicast domains; the bulk of multicast documentation seems to make this statement and at the same time fail to clarify the term “multicast domain”.:If I have 300 remote sites communicating over a telecom provided MPLS cloud, each ...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Symptom, Some remote source IP can ping, some cannot, even the gateway cannot ping it, but using a differnet source IP on the router, you can ping it.The router is a 6500. It have port-channel (2 members) configured to the devices. Once take out one ...

Hello ,I need to implement LACP HP servers mostly DL 380 g7 with Intel based dual port with two types of Cisco equipment first scenario server connected to 3750x stack of 4 switch's .second scenario same server type connected to two Cisco Nexsus 5596...

Tbaror123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,just wondering is it possible to run hsrp on two routers (not l3 switch) connected to a l2 switch ? if so does the two routers need a back to back connection ? i know if use two l3 switches (instead of routers) and connect to a LAN switch then we ...

Hello All.If i connected the latop to brand new out of the box ASA 5505 through consloe cableand i have a config file on this laptop from other ASA5505, is there anyway i can uploadthat config file into startup-config of this new ASA5505 through cons...

Hi,For any still having trouble with the intial config of a CE500 Switch using Windows 7 / Vista...Sure all of you have heard of the setup button and how to use it, its obvious Windows 7 / Vista do not properly recieve the DHCP, maybe an issue with t...

raanan144 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes