Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all.I have an issue which gives me headaches, and I'm a newbie regarding QoSI have an optical fiber between 2 3750 (gigabit) and I want to run QinQ over it (IOS version is 12.2.52).I will have a VLAN for a customer A (let's say Vlan 10) and an...

Dear, We currently have a WS-C6506 chassis with a line-card WS-X6408A-GBIC. Currently we need to replace the chassis by a Ws-6504-E and also the line-card. My question is: What must buy line-card and meets the same specifications of WS-X6408A-GBIC?. ...

r.sagredo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,                Good Morning!Need    to confirm config of route-map below.I created ACL  113access-list 113 permit tcp any any eq wwwThen i created route-map for itroute-map policy permit 10match ip address 113 set ip next-hop 2.2.2...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm new to the Cisco forums; thanks in advance for your help!  I'm building the below network configuration:WAN -------- ASA5505 ------<802.1q trunk>----- L3 switch -----<802.1q trunk>----- L2 switch w/ VLAN supportThe following VLANs exist on...

can anyone help, ACL log, unreach is causing High CPU but the recommendation to remove "log" keyword is not present.Packets Received by Packet QueueQueue                  Total           5 sec avg 1 min avg 5 min avg 1 hour avg---------------------- ...

Hello,I have enabled syslog on a lot of switches today and cleared down all the errors apart from this one below:VTP protocol user notification: Version 1 device detected on Gi1/0/7 after grace period has endedMost of the issues today that I have cle...

Andy White by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,My organisation has aquired another building preloaded with hp procurve kit and simular setups. My Question is, both our sites operated vlans with the same tag number but different subnets are configured, I dont want to access any of thos...

Hi,We have one 3750 switch stack. One of switch stack is crashing and having some memory leak issues.Log is giving one message continuously:switch3750MARWARI#sh logSyslog logging: enabled (0 messages dropped, 0 messages rate-limited, 0 flushes, 0 ove...

I have a cisco 1801 (fixed), and want to use the fe0 WAN port to connect to the internet via a virgin media cable modem.I am having a few issues (partly as I am new to cisco) and despite reading numerous posts both here and other sites, I am still st...

Hello all,I am attemping to create a simple LAN and have computers on that LAN be able to access the internet.  I've configured my default ip route:Gateway of last resort is 71.83.141.21 to network 0.0.0.0S*    0.0.0.0/0 [1/0] via 71.83.141.21      7...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card