Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I encountered a problem migrating configuration from Cisco 4500 with IOS 12.2(53)SG4 to Cisco 6500-VSS with IOS 12.2(33)SXI7.With 4500, we had  2 servers with JBoss running multicast to build up the cluster. They used 239.X.X.X multicast IP. T...

hi experts,i've got a Cisco 877 router connected to an ADSL link. i'm using the show dsl interface atm just to have a look on its performance. i've tried to search on Cisco website on how to interpret the output but a blog gave me more info (http://i...

I have a few questions about route redistributions and routing loops. Please correct me if I'm wrong.Example 1: Let's say that we have two redistribution points in the network and two different routing protocols. The routing protocolswill be RIP and ...

Hello,I have a 2921 where I am shaping some traffic based on subnet on my lan.  I have applied the shaping policy to the lan interface in the outgoing direction.Topology is as follows:ISP - ASA - ROUTER - LANPolicy map:Policy Map shape-lan  Class tc-...

Hi All,I have a recent incident at my workplace whereby a user plugged in hub and stacked another hub on top of it and caused network loop to occur. The interface connected to the hub itself has already been configured to swithport bpduguard enable. ...

Resolved! Network Help

Hi Guys,Can someone please see if the below is possible:Core1-----Core3-----Core2Core 1 is HSRP ActiveCore 2 is HSRP StandbyCore 3 is a layer 3 switch but not participating in the HSRP for those particular vlans. Its all trunk ports between the Core ...

ross_rulz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes