Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have got a Cisco 3845 with 2 HWIC WITH 4 PORTS one on slot 0 and another on slot 2All interfaces on the first card slot 0 fa0/0/0 - 3 are configured on different vlans and are working fine.on Slot 2, a modem from ISP is connected to fa0/2/1 and ...

Hi  , As I understand , GLBP work based in ARP request and give ARP response to host with @mac of Active virtual forwader  according to policy choosed (round roubin trip , host dependend ,.. ) , and host forward traffic to same router while the aging...

Which WIC or NM Ethernet card is compatible with a 2620, (non XM)  router?  I have seen conflicting information on compatibility.  I am wanting to connect this router via an Ethernet Port with a non Cisco router that is connected to my ISP. Thanks.

Hi,I have tried to setup port security and it has worked to a point. I have the port security locking out other mac address which aren't on my list, however the port aging doesn't seem to be working.My list for the port is:port securityport security ...

edw by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can i configure proxy on ASA 5510? i.e for internet use my user should be authenticate by ASA5510 and after successful authentication user should be allowed to access internet.and futher is it possible to do bandwidth managment with ASA5510?Regardski...

Hi,     Would like to ask is there anyone came across applying MACsec on L3 port-channel instead of L2 port-channel? Please advise whether this is do-able?     I couldn't manage to find any documentation and Q&A regarding this design. The purpose of ...

I have some issues running  ether-channel mode on. I have a 3120G Blade Switch (stacked). The blade  switch connects to the blade servers (internal).Gi1/0/1 connects to eth0 and gi2/0/1 connects to eth1 on the blade server.Here is my configuration:in...