Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Is it posible to encrypt traffic in a LAN?. Let me explain. I am renting two floors on a building, I have users (15 users) in floor 10 and  users (30 users) in floor 22. The connectivity between the two floors (uplink) is provided by the building, so...

i have a IBM server(have giga ethernet) which is directly connected with 3750 giga switch... i facing this.  1. when i have configure the switch port as auto, then data transfer is very slow between switch and the server.2. when i have configure the ...

Hello:My organization has a security office who is trying to make our IT department's security posture hyper-secure.  One suggestion that the security officer is pushing hard is that all internal "data in transit" is encrypted with IPSec (they're not...

HI Experts,In my lab setup i configured Cisco 3560 switch.VLAN 20 and VLAN 30 i configured. VLAN 20 interface IP : 192.168.20.1/24 VLAN 30 interface IP : 192.168.30.1/24.Inter-vlan communication is happening fine. For testing for purpose i configured...

Hello, I have a problem with nat and clients to access a public IP that is really in my LAN. Also known as hairpinning. Im using a 800 series with IOS. I can’t do dns rewrite or anything like that, nor change anything on the clients. I have to solve...

Hi there,I have issue with connectivity 3750G with Dlink Switch, it cannot connect to non-cisco switch with fiber , But CISCO to CISCO switch it shows connectivity. My question is that is there any configuration on Cisco 3750G switch to connect with ...

miank by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allBelow i have attached the config file. of ROUTER 29111. the inside interface 10.10.47.0 should only given access to the 77.77.X.X and deny rest all IPs outside/in the internet.2. The Outside interface shouldnt be pinged/reached to any IP from i...

one of interfaces is suspended. total ports in the channel is 4. the other 3 are fine. %EC-5-CANNOT_BUNDLE2: Gi0/24 is not compatible with Gi0/22 and will be suspended (speed of Gi0/24 is 100M, Gi0/22 is 1000M under sh int status, the Gi0/24 is 100M....

What's wrong with my config? If I shutdown a port or pull a link it takes ~30 seconds to converge.I have set spanning-tree portfast default on the 4948's. Is it proper to set my uplinks on these switches (g1/1) to shared or does that disable RSTP?Swi...

jradke by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Commnity,We have two cisco 6500 swtiches. Switch A is a active state of HSRP and Switch B in stanby state, After 2 days we are going have go-live test for Switches failove redudancy.Please see the sample HSRP confiuration for both switchesSWTICH A...

Hi Support Community team,I have a very basic question related to input/output rate for a vlan interface. As vlan is a logical interface, so I suppose the i/p and o/p rate as stated under the interface refers to the combined i/p and o/p rates under i...

hi.how can i create an top 10 list of the most popular website that users connect to through the ASA Firewall.i have enabled HTTP inspect, and setup an Syslog server (Splunk), that collects all HTTP entries in the log, but i dont know how, to create ...

Is it possable to allow or disaprove users to enter spesific commands while having access to others?For example I would want a notmal user to have no configureation commands but be able to clear lines? (seams they need Privlage 15 to do it)Also not a...