Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having some issues finding the specific information about EnergyWise that I am after.Does energywise shut down the port? So If I have a energywise schedule on a port that does not have a PoE device will that port be effected?I have a few PoE dev...

Hi,I am wondering how to secure with ACL access to special VLAN in my network that is only for VOIP telephony.My company has VTP domain set on router, and also on router VLANs are configured over  subinterfaces.So point is to have devices in that spe...

Dear friends,Just by experimenting I have stumbled across the possibility of configuring and successfully applying VLAN ACLs (VACLs) on 2960 series Catalysts in IOS 12.2(58)SE1 LANBASE. However, there is absolutely no mention about this feature in an...

We tried to install a 4 port gigE card into the back slot and it didn't show up.Apparently it's saying that it can only support one gigE switch...is it counting the two onboard ports as that switch?Can I disable them to get it to recognize the card o...

victor by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have an issue whereby I cant seem to get multicast to stream outside a vrf.I have the following scenerio;6500 switch, sup-720 loopback set as the rp.I have created a vrf (lite), which is sat behind a fwsm. I have enabled multicast routing i...

Has anyone configured one of these?  I can't find any information about how to configure the VDSL controller, anywhere.I have one, hooked up to a VDSL line, ready to configure.  Now I can't find any information on Cisco's website about configuring th...

I have been searching but couldn´t find the forwarding rate of the 3560 v2 switches (expressed in mpps).Does anybody has that information?Or is there a way to deduce it from other specifications?thanks for your help.Sergio L.

Dear AllMy 6513 max cpu utilization reaches around 60 % however, avg CPU remains around 10%. What is the ideal maximum cpu and memory utilization percentage? Can someone explain.     6111114444411111444441111122222444443333344444     3333311100 90 80...

adilhayat by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having issues with IP SLA and tracking to inject a different default route.  I am running 15.0(1)M4 so the commands are a little different than what I have used on 12.4 but I followed the 15.0 guide with no luck.Here is what I have.track 123 ip ...

Hi,Currently my NAT configuration is like this :interface FastEthernet1/0  description ISP  ip address 172.16.10.2 255.255.255.0  ip nat outsideinterface FastEthernet2/0  description Lan  ip address 10.10.10.1 255.255.255.0  ip nat insideip route 0.0...

jquintard by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had a straight through long haul fiber connection provided by Charter from my 6509 to a 3750 working for years. Now we are changing to a ATT OPT-E-MAN fiber connection that uses ME3400 switches provided by ATT. With the new ATT fiber connection not...

diek by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes