Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi folks ,I desperately need help from you all here,I tried to  upgrade my switch 2900xl series ,but I upload the tar format of the ios  without using the appropriate command and it didn't obviously work then  I  deleted it and now I want to load bac...

Hey everyone,Yesterday i replaced my linksys router ,which i used just for PPPoE authentication with my ISP, with Cisco 1841 Router.This is my home network design...         [(1841)]------------------>(3560G-POE)-------------------->(PC)On 1841 Route...

Resolved! Bald and Bloody

Ok, not quite as bad as it may sound, but I have been pulling out what little hair I do have, and beating my head against the wall for 3 days now trying to get this setup working.  Hence, bald and bloody.I have a Telco Router that I do not have acces...

crash5050 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,Would like somebody to peer review the following design to put my mind at ease regarding a switching topology.6 x Cisco 3750 (Stacked)20 x Cisco 2960 POE I plan to create a 3 layer hierarchical design (Core, Distribution and Access) making u...

Hi,I have 2x 4507's in the core with a L2 either channel between them.  I have multiple 2960s stacks, each a seperate vlan/subnet connected back to the core over dual fibre links (one to each core).  I have increased the STP cost on one etherchannel ...

HiI am having some problems with pim sm.In my primary site I have two 4507s.  I have an anycast address for the RP which I have created on both core switches.  My reason for doing this is, if I lose one coreswitch, the other coreswitch will take over...

joneswill by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,  I'm having a problem pinging a network and would appreciate some help .I have a router setup with fa0/0: 10.20.30.109 /24.  and fa0/1: 172.16.1.1 /24.  using rip v2.   Any device on the 172.16.1.0 network can ping anything on the 10.20.30...

I have many more cisco switches and routers in my office. My core switch is a cisco 3560 24 Port and Router is Cisco 2951. We have proxy servers for internet access. But now a days many users came to know the address and port no of proxy servers. The...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card