Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I want users accessing www.learnlive.com to have priority using QoS.QoS on our router (connected to our service provider). QoS on our switch (connected to the router):!class-map match-any LearnLive  match access-group 90!!policy-map QoS  class Lea...

Hi Folks,In my network there is STP issue. SW1 is connected to firewall and SW2..SW2 is connected to SW3. We didnt change the priority.SW3 becomes root bridge as it has lower MAC address.can you tell me how the data flow if SW1 wants to communicate w...

Hi all,i have  cisco 861 k9 routers , one at A site and second at B site .this configuration works fine for days, but it is not working...i can ping from A site to 10.1.74.27 and 10.1.74.31 and 10.1.74.32 but not to 10.1.74.28. And cant ping to any i...

I have a problem with Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series switches, I created a vlan 1 to 10 and a subnet with a DHCP server that hands out IP address that works but can not connect to the ISP who can help with so I'm using the internet switches ?

pcfreak49 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! TFTP server

Hello all,Would someone please suggest a free tftp server software for windows 7 for me? I am going to upgrade IOS.Regards,

rouzbehta by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need some guidance on this one..I have a (2) 2911 routers connected to a external CSU/DSU between the two sites, both with 3 gig ports.2911 Router (Local Router):gig 0/0 used for PPP to remote site (using external CSU)*gig 0/1 interface configured fo...

We've installed new servers, HP DL380 G8, and configured HP teaming ( windows 2008R2 SP1 ) to bundle 2 NIC's.The switch is also configured with an etherchannel and both intrfaces are bundled and active in the port-channel.However.Every time copy a fi...

Any idea what's wrong here? Cisco Network Assistant 5.x shows my newest switch in red—"Unreachable: unknown status", despite everything seeming normal.  All the other switches in my network show good status. I’m running a small domain with two of the...

a00181998 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm planning to upgrade a 4510R+E. It currently has a pair of Supervisor 6-E's and it'll be upgrade to use 7-Es.This leaves me with, technically, a 6-E and a 6-E/2. I'd like to use both of them as redundant supervisors in some 4507Rs we've got.The ...

joshua by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Community,I am working on my final project for my apprenticeship. My Assignment is to research and build a functional Zero-Touch Environment using Smart Install and Cisco LMS 4.0. The main goal is to achieve that whenever a Switch dies somewhere...