Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm getting lots SNMP Authentication Failures Traps from my N7K (10.1.1.100). Unfortunately the trap doesn't contain information the origin (who was trying to communicate with N7K).Time of Trap: 07:54 AMIP Address: 10.1.1.100Trap Details: snmpTrapEnt...

Hello all,I have a 2900 series router with SM-ES3G-24-P service module(24 port switch).In the switch module I have created 2 Vlans,port 1-12 will be in VLAN-1 and port 12-24 will be in VLAN 10.in port 1-12 end systems will be connected who just need ...

This is using Packet Tracer 5.3.1.0044 emulating a Cisco 2811 router.Apparently, I'm using the command wrong because this is the output I see:Router1(config)#interface fa0/0Router1(config-if)#ip classless                              ^% Invalid input...

Cisco PoE Switches EnquiriesHow does PoE switches recognize which devices connected requires power?  i.e. When you plug a Cisco IP Phone, the PoE switch will power the Cisco IP Phone but when you plug in a computer, it does not power it.  What is the...

Guys, I really need some help with this topology:All the devices conected on the switches can reach OTHER networks through a router conected on the Switch Core, however, the PCs connected on the Switches A, B, or C, cant communicate with each other.....

trying to configure vPC on nexus 5K running into issues.                 PeerLinkNexus5KA-----------------Nexus 5KB    |                               |    |                               |Nexus2KA               Nexus2KB                 |            ...

Hi friends,One of my friend told that, most MNC company are pushing their Router/Switch/Firewall configuration through Script.Please let me know, how is it possible. If you have any other links to support the same.Please send the link details.I have ...

Hello,We have a 3725 router wtih the next characteristics:cisco 3725c3725-jsx-mz.122-15.T17DRAM: 256MbFlas: 32 Mb (ATA)We are using two access-list 100 and 101 to prioritize traffic and one extended access-list named: CNP_DATA to forward traffic trou...

Just upgraded a couple switches (3560 and 2960) and after the reload with the new image i started to get alerts from my SNMP mgt tool saying Memory issues. Then the switches both crashed and rebooted. Any suggestions? I removed the image and put the ...

cowetacoit by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes