Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, i am having below query. i have one 3850 switch where smart license is unregistered.  sw#sh license summarySmart Licensing is ENABLED Registration:Status: UNREGISTEREDExport-Controlled Functionality: NOT ALLOWED License Authorization:Status:...

Noovi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  I have stack of 5 switches 4 are C9300 NM 2Q 24ports and 1 C9300 NM 2Q 48 Port All the version are  1 Standby 6c03.097d.5a80 1 V05 Ready2 Member f87a.41be.ca00 1 V05 Ready3 Member f8a7.3af7.4600 1 V05 V-Mismatch (its same model but 48 P)*4 Active...

osman869 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using Cisco Cat 3850 as a core switch, in which there are almost 20 DHCP Server with Lease time 7 Days. The issue here is that when I execute SHOW IP DHCP CONFLICT there are too many gratuitous ARP. So the users IP are getting frequently changed...

Hello,we want to connect two C1000-48P-4X-L  switches over fiber and are using the following transceivers (10GTek 10G SFP+ SR Multimode Modul - 10GBase-SR LC Transceiver Kompatibel für Cisco SFP-10G-SR).Transceivers are shown and recognized but do th...

IT2022 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As I'm sure everyone here knows very well, Cisco has been very backed up with all of their products, but seemingly especially with the 9200L. I had read a comment a couple of months ago suggesting that Cisco is doing a better job of completely fillin...

Dears,is there any method to know if the console cable is connect to device or not ?we have switches in different location, some of them is connected with console cable, i am looking if there is any method to know if the device is connect with consol...

Munther by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,deploy pair of C9500-24y4c as new distribution.realize this model use the STP long path cost for link cost.now 1Gbps link on the switch path cost is 20,000 instead of 4. Any advise if it is recommend to change the STP path method back to short? wa...

I am trying to set up a VLAN across two switches, one is a Cisco SG200 and the other is an SG 220 series.  These are Layer 2 switches and configuration is by GUI only.  I've read the admin guide and it explains what various settings do.  What I'm mis...

Hi, I am new to networking. Can someone help me with these queries? Thank you in advance.What are the cons of BPDU protection?What are the reasons when BPDU changes a port to a shutdown state?And lastly, If BPDU changes a port to a shutdown state, wi...

Hello people.  I was asked to purchase another 9500-40X-A to replace a defective unit which has a broken SFP incrusted forever into one port. The current stack is a pair of 9500-40X-A running SVL and looking to replace the defective unit, the Standby...