Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Can anyone shed some light on how to estimate power draw on N7K when all interfaces are up on a module? Here's an output from my n7k:show environment power Power Supply: Voltage: 50 Volts Power                              Actual        Total Supply ...

Resolved! VLAN

Hi All,First of all I am very new to cisco products.Can someone give me any example config how to create a VLAN in L3 switch Cisco 4507rIt would be great help to me.Jopeti.

jopetik09 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have two 6500 chassis and plan to upgrade the supervisors from sup32 to sup720.What is the correct procedure to do this?I imagine it's the following but I'd like to be sure.Backup configpower down switchboot off new sup720restore configMany than...

Hi,Is it mandatory that Native VLAN on the both sides of the trunk shoud be same? By default VLAN1.If it is configured in-correctly will the trunk form?If native VLAN must be same - what is the reason for this, probably DTP will not communicate or an...

I'm thinking about updating my IOS software on my switches.What's the difference between IP Base and IP Services?  I have 3560-48ts and 3750-48ts  switches.      I wish to have the Web interface for controlling these switches as I'm not experienced a...

Our core router suddenly rebooted and we are convinced it is do to loss of power but we want to be certain, here's the show ver:Any advise?Cisco IOS Software, 2800 Software (C2800NM-ADVSECURITYK9-M), Version 12.4(25b),RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical ...

I have a LAN that has 2  3560's  48TS ,  1 on each end of the building,  connected via twisted pair SPF ports.   I'm currently using all 4 channels. I have just one Vlan.   I have some spare 3750's   48TS ,    and I just stacked 2 of them and wish to...

Hi.We have two stacks of switches. In each stack we have 3 members now. All switches are 3750 [WS-3750-48PS-S] and the os version is 12.2. All the switches are now active and in operation and all ports are assigned to different VLANS.I have to take a...

We hired a consultant to replace PIX (default gateway) with ASA and 3650 switch (core) with 3570. The VLAN 1/private network works fine. However, all VLANs such as vlan 100, 200, and 300 and 400 don't work. Then the consultant tried many hours to mak...

blin by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I have the following question:Router (ASR1002F)||Switch|       ||       ||      cust1||cust1I want to give a customer1 several ports on my switch or switches, connect this ports on an upstream router and apply qos policy to this L2VPN.How I can...