Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi:The UCS ecosystem leverages a port aggregation solution to chassis I/O, namely, the FEX modules.The FEX modules are not fully featured switches. Nor do they possess any forwarding policy intelligence at all. Instead, the FEX modules deploy a "pinn...

lamav by Level 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Adding New Switch

Hi,We are going to connect a new switch to our LAN in our PLC office.  The PLC office has 3 switches connected together using the gig ports and SFP connectors.  We are going to connect the new switch using a single crossover cable and are going to co...

tahirs001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 3750 switch in my lab and i have configured one radius server for device authentication . It is working properly for all the devices .Bymistake I configured radius login authentication under line console in 3750 switch.Now i am not able to ...

Hello,I have the setup displayed in the attached diagram in production. The connection between the 6509 and the 2821 is a trunk and I have subinterfaces configured on the router side. The 6509 is connected to the 2960 with two access ports. The ports...

cisabucho by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,We have two 3750 switches setup on local lan. Switch A is primary switch and has ospf setup on it and is a neighbour to a local MPLS Switch. Switch B has etherchannel to Switch A and default route out is switch A. hsrp on all interfaces has ...

Isn't a layer 3 switch supposed to correctly count routerd packets in the corresponding VLAN interface ? None of these do count correctly on this 3750 below.I did not considered that an issue when the system was insatalled, but now thinking about it,...

I have a small office networt (30+) PC, Mac, Unix machines. I have a Cisco 871  router off of a Full T1 going into one 48 port Switch. The switch is able to use LACP links which I use for our servers. Is there a way to do this with the 871? It is cre...