Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello!I ran into something strange today. I have to reconfigure these old 2960's to carry a different vlan. For the sake of keeping things simple I'll say we have 4 vlans to work with. Currently the switch has vlan 1 (switch network), vlan 2 (server ...

surgebot by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

what commands do we use to capture packets on C9300-48U switches ? I am trying to look into some packet losses occurring in our call centers. I am trying to do packet captures on the core switch CLI. (ssh'ed to the switch) 

Saiganesh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have these MDS SAN Model: NAME: "Chassis", DESCR: "MDS 9148S 16G 48 FC (1 Slot) Chassis"I need to know the best practices to connect FO cabling from interface: example fc1/11 to HBA dual port destinationSA backup serverWhat I mean is that if...

dmfidalgo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning/Afternoon,We have a security requirement to use CA enrollment in our environment that was recently announced. On several devices i will be using terminal/cut and paste because these devices cannot use SCEP for re-enrollment.I'am able to ...

jbulloch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks, I wanted your opinion on Cisco Meraki vs the new Catalyst 9K series.  I am currently looking at options to replace my existing infrastructure.  I’m new to this role and the switches currently are a mixture of netgear, HP and Cisco. I want t...

Nancy3 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey.I am facing issue with releasing one reserved IP from dhcp pool.I got "Address  172.***.***.*** is not reserved. Use the clear binding command" message when i wrote " no address 172.***.***.*** client-id ****.****.****.** " , however, if I write ...

Nadia km by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI`m looking to automate some functions in a web application.Functions like enable/disable interfaces on a Cisco 3550 switch.Anybody know if there are some good scrips, or examples anywhere to get me started?

perpaal by Level 1
  • 29 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

We are trying to get access to the Web Interface. According to documentation it should be as simple as plugging in a network cable to any one of the 24 non-management ports on the front and then just launch a browser to https://192.168.1.1. We've tri...

kezumi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes