Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

my CISCO C3560E switch not working with Router 1941 please can you help me,my configuration as followON ROUTERG0/0Ip address DHCPip nat outsideNot hutdownG0/10Ip address 192.168.200.1 255.255 255 252ip nat inside No shutdown Ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 ...

Zemede by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Currently, I have vpc running in the data center, the uplinks are 40G. now if I want to change to layer 3  If I change  l2 vpc to pure l2 , the link utilization will be the same since all the links will be utilized in both vpc and pure  l3 connect...

VPC 2.JPG

My new office has 68, two cable drops in it. Idea is that one will be for data, the other for voice (VOIP). I currently have 35 staff to look after.Voice and data terminate at their own patch panels. From there I was planning on two non PoE switches ...

asinameli by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

SG35010PThe system LED keeps blinking green and all ports are down.From time to time the system LED stops blinking and ports are up and running for a minute or so.Then the system LED starts blinking again and all ports are down again.  Reset has been...

FPG by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,..I saw in my switch there is a hig processor CPU in PID 110, could you please advice me what it is? and how to solve this?Device type : WS-C3560G-48PS-----------------------------------------Switch#sh proc cpu sorCPU utilization for five seco...

Hello everyone,   I'm tasked with finding the best way to add redundancy to our two data centers.    Data center A is the main data center, and has an internet connection.  Data center B is primarily a WAN backup with no internet connection, but has ...

cisco community diag.PNG

I'm trying to get this network where I can ping the PC from the Smartphone with these IP addresses. But, I don't know what I am missing. Was hoping someone would look at the file and let me know, please. Router: fastEthernet 0/0 192.168.10.1 255.255....

stx2006 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes