Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! VSS

Hello,what is the most recent update about the VSS with two in-chassi supervisors on each 6509E?.Is VSS with 2xsup´s in-chassi supported today?.Thanks.

Does the WS-C3750G-12S-S use the same IOS as the WS-C3750G-24TS-1u.  We are trying to do IA scans and already have the 24 port switch but plan to deploy the 12 port sfp switch.  I am just trying to ensure that the scanned 24 port switch's IOS and con...

Can someone point me in the direction of the commands or the documentation that i would use to upgrade the IOS on a 3750-Ethat i have through TFTP.

hi dears friend .... i wanted to make VOIP network in my place ,i.e i have 5 SIM  phone card in my place , i whanted the person outside of this place when  need to call to this place pass the call through the voip device and  can record the call and ...

Haven't used router commands in years, so I thought this would be a lot easier in SDM. Rustier than I thought!! Need to create an internal vlan (192.168.1.0) and NAT WAN fe04 with ip that corporate has given us to use (45.245.13.21) to connect to cor...

About DTP, someone knows what happens if I link three interfaces of three different switches with an hub.Cisco says that DTP should be used as a point to point protocol, but in that case is it possible that two ofthe three switches negotiate a trunk ...

Hi,Please see the below pic. there are two Router  R2 and R3.I set the IP on R2 and R3 interface is up but no IP address.R2 Interface Status and PORT. is upR2#show ip interface brief | include upSerial0/0                  1.1.1.1         YES manual u...

abhi-adte by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I have a Cisco 6006 router that is configured with som subnets as vlan interfaces. And i have connected a Cisco 1812 to the router 6006. I can ping both F0 and F1 interface ip address on Cisco 1812 from 6006 but nor from other vlan interfaces. All...

sfanayei by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sir,I have cisco 6509-E Switch which has (s72033_rp Software (s72033_rp-IPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.2(18)SXF9, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1))I would like to upgrade with ( (12.2.18-SXF17a Software- s72033-adventerprisek9_wan-mz.122-18.SXF17a.bin)). the...

Hi All,I've configured a Cisco 877 ADSL router with two vlan's. Vlan 1 in the range of 192.168.1.0/24 and Vlan2 in the range of 192.168.2.0/24. I've added the following access list in the inward direction of int vlan1access-list 101 permit ip 192.168...

Please, give a look at this table:trunk – trunk                                      → trunktrunk – access                                     → problemtrunk – dynamic desirable                      → trunktrunk – dynamic auto                        ...

I have a seniro to configure RSPAN to monitor traffic for Web Sencesource is connected to 6509 and destination is connected to 4507R6500 is configured as backbone with VSS configurationand 4500 is used as a server farm both are connected each other v...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card