Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Help

i tried pinging from PC-0 to PC-2 but it says request time out. i tried doing stuff I know alr such as IP routing, setting IP addresses and I still cant get it to work. anyone could help me out?

Hello Dears I have an issue when i trying to reach a server on my network with ping it's reachable but when i make traffic for radius (authenticated the device using radius) it's gave me on encapsulation fail  Best Regards

please can some one help me to configure ACL in this topology like this:  Permit only http access for all networks to the Internet. Test all PCs can browse to the test website, example.com, on the ISP server.Create a firewall to only allow establishe...

12-32-30_1.jpg

Hi all,I need help to design and select a cisco vpn solution.Our network has 4 remote sites (including head office) and 2 of them are out of our town/city and have approximate 1000 km geographic distance from main office and I have given task to conn...

one managed switch is connected to the hub or unmanaged switch, and in that hub - two-port has connected together with an Ethernet cable. In hub - it does not participate in the STP process ---its correct or not... like unmanaged switch also..... i...

I just started setting up some 3750X I received for an event. and after setting them up ive been just programming access points with just one. No real traffic going on just a 10G link to my core and adopting APs.. about 24 at a time. Ive noticed that...

Screen Shot 2022-07-01 at 6.35.49 PM.png
joshhboss by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,Need to know few things on etherchannel DTP and CDP send and receive packets over all the  physical interfaces  in the EtherChannel, while PAgP sends and receives PAgP Protocol Data   Units only from interfaces  that are up and have PAgP ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Last time I asked if the Cisco Nexus 93180YC-FX 25Gb port did not work https://community.cisco.com/t5/switching/cisco-nexus-n9k-c93180yc-fx-does-not-active-25gb-nutanix-   node/m-p/4626372#M525352 But since the current firmware has been upgraded form...

Hello All.. i have 2 Cisco C9300 works on StackWise,,, i have a question about the license,, both switches come with an essential DNA license, so I try to use the following command license boot level network-advantage addon DNA-advantagereload,, the ...

Hi,  I have a problem with a new C3850 48p POE+ Switch, at first it came with IOS Version 16.x.x and it was working fine. but I wanted to add it to a stack. The stack master was c3850 48p and was runing ios 03.02.03.SE so I enabled auto-upgrade on th...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card