Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey, I'm kind of new in ccna and I'm clueless on how to nat this topology, I've been trying now for over 2 days, I'll take all the help I can get, thanksThe network for router0 and the pc's is 192.168.0.0/24

nat3routers.png
orics94 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm configuring new C1000 switch cascading with utp cable with 2960S. The new C1000 can work as well to the users connected to the port.The problem, why i can't remotely go to the C1000 switch with IP 10.33.211.155. I only can ping the ip using con...

hello everyone. please can you check my code maybe i forget something , my VPN IS WORKING FINE when i remove this command but i can't access internet :  ip nat inside source list 105 pool POOL-NAT-LAN overload   my code  interface GigabitEthernet1   ...

Good evening everyone, Could someone lead me in the right direction for getting IOS/IOU Images for GNS3?From what I've been reading, I may need to get a service contract with cisco to even get them.What would be the best way to get these images?

Hi,Setup is two Nexus, connected to various downstream switches in vpc. Each switch has one connection to each of the Nexus.No direct connections between the switches.Network outage which I believe was caused by user connecting a cable from a hub bac...

geeksy by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I'm upgrading a highly critical switch stack (5 switches) for the enterprise in a small window (preferred 1hour up to 2 if absolutely needed). Reason why I'm doing the upgrade is because of the bug where the cpu spikes to 100%. Are there any specific...

hmc2500 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,As you can see in this topology, on the left side we have 2 router that are connect by a switch.That switch need to get on the internet. The R3 router is the one that gets out in the internet, how we can make that switch do the same thing?Thank...

jrevet by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 404 not found

Hello could you help me with this error help me with this error it does not let me enter the web console because I was trying to put a backup where it was not and now I can not get it to run the web error is 404 not found I have the switch catalyst 2...

I tried to change the switch but switch is in a boot loop and this is what I saw in console: Final tar file: mcu_ucode_bundle_6_2_0.tar Waiting for 120 seconds for other switches to boot####Chassis 5 reloading, reason - active removed before switch b...

nelsonfez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a couple of cisco switches (3850X connected to Stratix 5700) that I'm getting these log messages when I up/down a link. Errors only show up on the stratix switch, not the 3850. I've been through making sure my spanning-tree root is set properl...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card