Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Could someone please explain if this behaviour is normal.When a client connects it seems to go Down then Up then Down then Up again?Any ideas?When an interface goes up and downDec 5 08:48:26: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface GigabitEt...

Hi1)I have one VLAN which contains 254 servers means i am going to use /24 for entire VLAN.2) That VLAN will not communicate to other VLAN.3) That VLAN will have huge traffic internally.My question: Single can handle 254 servers with huge traffic(Int...

I have 2 6509 switches at the core.To increase performances, I will build some Etherchannel between the 6509 and Servers, edge Switches, etc.To increase availability, I am considering to spread the EtherChannel (two links each), across the two Switch...

battanc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need a static route to be withdrawn if HSRP state on the same router, changes. The problem is that if this static route keeps being redistributed after the HSRP state has changed, undesirable asymmetric routing occurs.I know that normally HSRP is a...

I have a 10 Base T connection that works perfectly fine on an old 2950, but when moved over to the 3750G that is capable of 10/100/1000, it does not work at all. I receive only momentary link lights that flash on and off every 3-5 seconds. I have tr...

I need help.I'm trying to configure one FastEthernet with 5 Vlans,and need to do traffic balancing over two Dsl cards.How can I do it?I have attached the config of my router.Thanks in advance.

Dear Sirs/Ma,We are currently using a 2WIRE879 BT modem as our gateway and Internet modem. Due to the redesigning of our internal network for expansion, security and robustness, we are replacing the BT modem with a Cisco 2811 ISR which has the follow...

sr2470182 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need help.I'm trying to configure one FastEthernet with 5 Vlans,and need to do traffic balancing over two Dsl cards.How can I do it?I have attached the config of my router.Thanks in advance.