cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

remove VLAN1 from a trunk port

I am configuring a trunk port on 2 switches. when i show vlan the ports are coming up on Vlan 1. The new ports are mirrored to other actual trunk ports on said switch but they are not on VLAN 1. in fact they are not on any VLAN (not the problem). how...

Austin W by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Visio Stencils for SG350/550 Switches

Are Visio stencils available for the SG350 and SG500 series switches? I found a stencil pack containing switches including the 200 and 500 series, but does not include the 350 and 550 series. Right now I'm working with an SG350-28 for which having a ...

Chris U by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Switch FW Update

Hello all. I'm trying to update the FW on to Switches I obtained from 12.2 to 15.0 since its the only one I can obtain without a contract. The switch says its an IP Base in the "Sh Ver" command however when I try to update the firmware I get an error...

mikoto06 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco IE3300-8U2X-E Te1/1 reconnect 10G to 5G

Dear Cisco, We're using Cisco IE3300-8U2X-E for connecting multiple 1GbE sensors to a computer via 10 GbE uplink.We have trouble the 10 GbE connection is disconnected, and after a few seconds, connect to 5GbE. Our 10GbE NIC only supports 100/1000/100...

hopo by Beginner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3650-24TS interface numbering

Hi all, Very basic question but essential for me (since I don't have the hardware in front of me).Can someone tell the interface numbering on a 3560-24TS (the copper ports). The front panel doesn't give me any clue whether the interface n°0 is the up...

Resolved! nexus 6000 : error tcam region full

Hi ,i get Error tcam region full :  when I want to add access-list or access-list on interface vlan After addding a new  profile tcam resource template i get the same error, even if my new template is commited Does someone had the same error and how ...

apasat by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! cant emergency install c9300-24t

Hello,I accidentally factory reset my Cisco C9300-24T. Then I tried to fix it with emergency installation.Then I got this problem: Reading bundle usbflash0:cat9k_iosxe.16.09.01.SPA.bin...Validating bundle usbflash0:cat9k_iosxe.16.09.01.SPA.bin...Inst...

iMufiyan by Beginner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Switch network redundancy

Hi there, I am trying achieve some form of redundancy using existing 3750 & a 2960 switches. these are active switches but are not currently setup for redundancy. find attach diagram is my idea of achieving some redundancy however i am not sure if th...