Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I need help configuring QOS on cisco 3750 switch. I was previously using 2950 and that needs replaced by these 3750 and the QOS configured on the new 3750. Global configurationmls qos map cos-dscp 0 8 16 46 46 46 48 56mls qosInterface configuratio...

Pls, help asap. I have got problems with login into a switch. I have just copied and pasted the Telnet pw as given. It reported "bad password" each time. I don't know what that "7" here means. I want to believe is the user number.hostname CSIGBN08en...

Sundayfat by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is what I have built:ip access-list extended QA210 permit ip any 10.98.6.0 0.0.1.25520 deny ip any 192.168.0.0 0.0.7.255 log30 deny ip any 10.98.0.0 0.0.255.255 log40 permit tcp any any eq www50 permit tcp any any eq smtp60 permit tcp any any eq...

pipsadmin by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are redesigning our network from scratch. We are hosting our devices at a datacentre which is around 500-700 mtrs away from the HO. There will be a fiber running from the DCR to the HO. Total Users on the network will be around 70-100 and they...

Hi, I have got a simulation in BSCI exam. i.e. redistribution between OSPF and EIGRP. But when I have given EIGRP 100, the system was showing AS must be 13652. but there did not mentioned any AS no. in the question, so i think I can take any no. Can...

goutam_04 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are redesigning our network from scratch. We are hosting our devices at a datacentre which is around 500-700 mtrs away from the HO. There will be a fiber running from the DCR to the HO. Total Users on the network will be around 70-100 and they ...

VSS

I know that, to avoid the scenario "Dual-Active", is necesary to configure the PAGP. Do I have to do it on the PortChannel from the VSS to Distribution. ???

Hi all,Does anyone have any in depth information or official document about how ISSU works with VSS in conjunction ?Thanks in advance.Cheers.

I've been doing SP CCIE labs daily without any HW issues. Today when the temp hit 90degrees I started having HW related problems with one of my 3550 switches.I'm running a fan in the rear of the rack and the "sh env all" states everything is in the g...

I'm trying to upgrade the IOS on my CAT 3560 from Version 12.2(20)EX (c3560-i5-mz.122-20.EX.bin) to somthing a bit newer. I need it to support the archive -> log-confg etc etc commnads (12.2.25+). I need to stick with the EMI feature set, I need it t...

rtjensen4 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A redundant SUP720 module will not come online and I believe the problem is there is not a valid IOS image on the module's disk0:I plan to get a CF card with a valid IOS in that slot and reload the module. To restore this module to be SSO redundant t...

t.clark by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes