Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to use L2TPv3 for a project on the network here. As a test, I've got two 3640s (which is what I'm going to use it on) connected by a cross-over cable. I've got configs on both sides based on sample configs. The tunnel looks like it's tryin...

Is there a way to schedule commands on a 3550 with IOS (12.1(22)EA4)I need change a config on the crossconnects

jfeo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,One of our friend is facing following issues. They are using 3750 with 12 fiber ports and have had too much problems. Here's an extract 'During their maintenance window they have upgraded 3 Catalyst3750G-12S switch stacks . The 2 most cruc...

nedian123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm configuring a 2811 with a PPWR-DCARD-16ESW card, I can't figure out how to get traffic from the switch ports to one of built in ports(Fa0/0 or Fa0/1). I'm assuming I don't need to run a 6" patch cable from one end of the router to the other.

benhanson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Can anyone help me to configure Dynamic Vlan ( MAC address based).I like to configure 7 Vlans.Can i configure VMPS server or anyother server for this solution ?It is purely MAC based mapping.Kindly help me in this regard.Thanks in Advance,Senthil

We have a core Avaya 882 switch that will soon be replaced with a 6513 switch. Currently the Avaya switch is connected to Avaya 330 and Cisco 3750 edge switches. I have 802.1Q trunking setup.I was wondering about 8021Q nonnegotiate mode. With the cur...

cef2lion2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was thinking about implementing storm-control on all our interface that have a host connected (server or workstation). My question is, we use multicast VERY heavily here so I don't want to suppress any multicast traffic, but excessive broadcast tr...

niro by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes