Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Id like to ask someone for help with a NATconfiguration. Id like to publish sourcePC in a reverse manner but I dont know how. Reverse manner means next:source-->router1--->(ip nat outside)router2(ip nat inside)--->router3--->destination--> me...

johnleeee by Level 1
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am new to network Design and would like to have guidance from the gurus.The Lan i am designing consists of 500 people with 5 Floors.I am planing to have each VLAN for each Floor.On Core Catalyst 4506 is selected ( For redundancy). No distrib...

Hello,I have a cisco here which is giving an incomplete arp on one of my fast ethernet connections. Cisco interface and protocols are in an up status. When I do a show arp, it shows the IP address, interface, but instead of the mac it shows incompl...

jzczczc97 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a little doubt.Is there a command that it is possible to view the mac and IP routers, which are not directly connected?I know do it using telnet command, but is ther other method?Example: My teacher wants me fill a table with MAC and IP rout...

Dear all, i'd like your help on the following issue:I've a cisco 2801, with 2 fa interfaces and 1 wic-4esw module.I want to have an access to internet using fa 0/1 (no problem); and i need to provide internet to 2 private lans. I want to use the wi...

windieana by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to configure routers to synchronise with a windows vtp server.I have put the necessary commands But it didn't work**************************ntp source Ethernet0/0ntp server 172.17.4.70*****************************************************...

fati20012 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am new to CISCO devices.I am trying to connect 2514 and 3750.I tried as below in 3750 :Cisco(config)#interface fastEthernet 1/0/2Cisco(config-if)#ip adCisco(config-if)#ip address 10.0.0.3 25.255.255.0% IP addresses may not be configured on L...

Hi all,I was doing a configuration on a 6509 and everything was fine except for the fact that when i went into the switch console mode(from console(enable)) there was a password. I followed cisco's password recovery procedure which didn't remove the ...

Hi;I have in the counters of a gigabit switchport (vlan acces type) ;- 7690 PAUSE output- 23 framethe others (except input - output normal paquets are 0)In another gigabit switchport (vlan acces type) ;- 451976 overrun- 2 framethe others (except inpu...

ehuarte by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Scenerio:- A 2821 with HWIC-1GE-SFP module(G0/1). A 3560(WS-C3560G-48TS-E) with (SFP) fibre between the two devices. On the 3560 (G0/49)receiving lots of "pause frames". On the 2821 lots of "pause outputs" on the Gig0/1 interface. No other errors on...

Hi I am having the requirement with Site to Site VPN, I want to connect the vpn from bangalore to United states,in both both side iam having Cisco Pix firewall,how do you configure the site to site vpn in both side pix firewall?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card