Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm working with following topology: http://www.talpink.lt/images/v.php?id=29126p2.JPGDevice configurations can be found here:http://pastebin.com/f4eee9384The result ofarea 0 filter-list prefix F1 incommand executed in R2 router was very strange, ...

I established an ssh session to my 6506 and have priv 15 on my user account.When I try to "session slot 5 proc 1" I get:The default escape character is Ctrl-^, then x.You can also type 'exit' at the remote prompt to end the session% telnet connection...

The company that I work for has a linked 3750 switch stack that was only working as a Layer 2 switch and sent all Layer 3 to a external 3745 router via sub-interfaces for inter-VLAN routing. Everything worked fine, but a little slow. The subnets were...

mrocha by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have carried out a show interface counter and as usual have the Input and Output result.But on checking through, I can see In and Out counter for most interface.On some interfaces, I can see 0 on the In and a large number on the Out, or the other w...

qwertys21 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have a link or reference for tweaking buffers? I have a 3825 that is serving as my internet gateway and looking into what seems to be a growing sluggisness on the internet I discovered the following. It seems that there is an excessive am...

bberry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having two new bonded T1 lines installed at my facility. These are replacing the two lines I currently use. A Primary and a shadow. I will need to configure my router to accept the bonded T1 lines. I have a Cisco 3600 series router, running the ...

I want to configure the client sub-mask to be 255.255.255.255 when allocating a DHCP IP address from a network with a mask of 255.255.255.128. This seems to be option 1, according to all docs, and the syntax should be quite simple "option 1 hex FF:F...

mikegirou by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a number of access layer switches that have trunks to a 3750 performing InterVLAN routing with the use of SVIs. I am in the middle of migrating our addressing space, I have just shutdown vlan 1 which was using a 172.x.x.x address space, a...

hi! If i were given the ip range of 144.207.128.0 Mask:255.255.192.0 and i would to subdivide this into another 15 subnets, how's the calculation be? Please advise. Thanks.

dkblee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Router config

This is a simple one. how how I reduce the time so the the telnet session won't time out on me? Also, how do I get the router not to display or echo a statement after I do any modification. For example, after I change the configuration on an interfac...

skhirbash by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes