Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllI have this continuously coming up and in the Topology network Diagram it comes up as red link between the 2 switches connected up in FEC. What do I do?EVENT ID = 0000E6AALERT ID = 00001XVTIME = ...

londint by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have a cisco MSFC with vlan201 (10.5.50.7) & vlan202 10.100.5.1. When I telnet from the switch to an ip 10.1.1.200 135 /source vlan 202 everything works fine. When I change the vlan to 201 and keep the rest of the command the same it doesn't w...

I need to understand the concepts and configuration for MPLS.Kindly let me know the link which helps me better understanding.Thanks in advance.

Resolved! Switch 2960

Hi.Are Switches 2960 stackable? If yes, Can I management the stack with 1 IP address? If no, with CiscoWorks Can I see the stack?Thks,Paulo Maur?cio

paulo.s by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Any chance there is a mib that I can poll to check RX/TX db power on a GBIC?Or maybe a good (free) mib browser that will show me all the mibs on a switch so I can see whats available?

Hi Guys, I passed my voucher exam for CCNA. I got 85.6%. However, I have some questions i would like to discuss with you all.What do you think is the right answer for:1.- Given a router that has already been configured, what is the correct loading se...

Resolved! Vlan information

I have a switch(2950) with some 5 vlans created already and working fine.Now I need to cascade another switch(2950) with same 5 vlan informations.Should i need to configure the second switch individually or how can i proceed.

I have ASA5505 and Catalyst 2960.I want make 3 vlan on switch and make 3 network. Ip must be assign by dhcp on 3 vlan range of address 192.168.10.xx ports 1-10, 192.168.20.yy ports 10-15, 192.168.30.zz ports 15-20. It's really? How can i do it? If yo...

nowal1234 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,can i create a stack with two "different" switches, like WS-C3750-48TS and WS-C3750-48PS-S.my problem is that i have running on the48TS -> 12.2(25)SEand on the48PS-S -> 12.2(25)SEE2if i connect the two switches -> VERSION_MISMATCHis it possible to...

elkono200 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! erase flash

Hi,i want to make an upgrade of an 1841 IOS, but i have not enough space. the sfow flash command shows me lot of file in the flash. i want just to replace the ipbase by the ipadvancedsecurity. the command 'copy tftp flash' don't ask me to erase the f...

dom.a by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I haven't got all the details as yet, but a customer is saying that if he uses a certaing HSRP group number (say for argument number 16) he has intermittent IP connectivity - i.e. Intermittent Ping Packet drops. If he just changes the group number to...

i have a 6513 in the core which is causing few problems1, you can telnet to it, but if you run commands like "sh run", "sh cdp" "ping"it hangsalso, if I try and do a "wr net" to my pc, if starts and sends some info then fails.the cpu and memory ar...

cavnet by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes