Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, we are having a lot (~600) of L2TP connections from vehicle computers terminating on a Cisco 2621XM. We are running IOS 12.3 and IP+. This supports a max number of IDBs of 800. We are increasing the number of users, and will exceed 800 in a fe...

I have gotten everything working between the AP and the WGB and believe that we have reasonable security. It took awhile to shake off the rust but the IOS commands started coming back to me (haven't used my CCNA skills since 1999). One last issue t...

I have Layer2 cisco WS-C2924-XL swicth and 2620 routerI want to enable intervlan routing between two vlanSample1- 10.1.254.0/24sample2-10.1.253.0/24Swicth1#vlan databaseSwicth1(vlan)#vlan 2 name sample1Swicth1(vlan)#vlan 3 name sample2Swicth1(config)...

rangap26. by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all, can anyone give me a description what this is, i have done a search but still arent sure, is it a protocol like tcp/ip ?

I have a 2610 router connected to 2 networks via ethernet 0/0 and ethernet 1/0 and I have a problem with one access-list. Both networks are connected via switches and there is a DSL router on one switchport with the ip address that is the default ga...

davef2000 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i recently we brought 3 2FE2W-V2 network modules. i have a tipical problem if i gave one ip address to once interface it will work if i give the same pool of IP address it will not work it is showing interface up Protocol UP but i packet loss . if...

rsjavahar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to configure vpn between two site.Each site has two trafic: One for vpn and remain for internet connexion.I use for that cisco 837.Does me configure GRE trafic in the two router for that?How to make two type of trafic: whith two acces list ...

Hi thereMy switch is Catalyst 6509. I have 2 ADSL modem-routers that has 1M download speed each. I would like to "combine" both download speed so that I get 2M. Each ADSL modem-router connects to end PC using LAN cable. Is it possible to connect two ...

Hi! I have an older 806 router here, which gives errors when rebooting. A capture (by hyperterminal, see attachment) shows that after a reboot, a "watchdog" resets the device again.It was doing this before, and I thought maybe a broken IOS, so I mana...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card