Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a problem, "The process for the command is not responding or is otherwise unavailable" is shown on the shell. I create a cisco TAC (it is running) but after 5 webex sessions I think cisco also do not know what this error is or know the s...

Mic_Hael by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can someone help with MAC flapping Issue in the Networks in 3 different Switches I have attached the Screen Shot also %SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF: Host 5254.4c83.09e0 in vlan 12 is flapping between port Gi1/0/19 and port Po1 I'm really confused why t...

I have a problem with port flapping on connections from my SMC server to my Cisco switch.Server board is a Supermicro X11SDW-4C-TP13F+ which has 4x onboard x722 10g SFP+ LAN ports.Switch is a SX350X-24F, and I am using SFPP-PC03 DAC copper twinax pas...

Hello guys, we have 3 cisco sbc 350 -48-fp-4x and connecting ip phones and pc to them via single port. The problem we have - ip phones are not detected on the random ports of all 3 switches  : switch1- 19 ports  , sw2 - 12 ports , sw3 - 42 ports not ...

Hi experts,Anybody have idea of what is SDR in IOS-XR , i have gone through cisco documents in below link but reallynot getting what it is.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios_xr_sw/iosxr_r3.4/system_management/command/reference/yr34sdr.htmlPlease hel...

Dear Folks,does feature raguard host blocking router solitication?I have the following situation.The client is booting up and send rs messages. The router did not get those messages and no answer is given.On the uplink port to the router is raguard r...

Helloflexible flow says the management interface is not an authorized interfaced to send netflow data. This is my internet router for the organization and I am trying to just manage everything through the MGMT-vrf so the data plane is only exposed to...

Hi everybody.I have a problem with the last update c3560cx-universalk9-mz.152-7.E4.bin. When I connect my switch on a link "trunk" I got unassigned vlan. FYI : my configuration work with the previous version (c3560cx-universalk9-mz.152-6.E.bin)------...

Maxime4 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card