Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,   I'm a student, and I have a small project for my exam where I need to make an infrastructure with only four clients. I found a way to make a load balancer between two web servers (subnet 3). But before the load balancer, I noticed that I'm unab...

image_2021-06-17_195628.png

Hi there,             I have a nexus switch 7700 (version 7.3) that has problem to remote user login via radius server. The error message is Your account has expired; please contact your system administrator. I realized that it usually happened after...

I have 3750 switch . can someone please tell me what is the VMATM Callback and how i can reduce the CPU usage its taking. and i noticed this happened after i created a RSPAN of my upper link to the WAN ( All my internet traffic 50 Mpbs - 90 Mpbs ) i...

Hi there!I'm seeking some help and advice with our current network setup.Basically, as you can see from the network diagram attached; we're deploying vSAN Stretched Cluster between two data centers (2x Clusters with 4 hosts node in each cluster). We ...

I have this network topology, I have Catalyst 3750X-12S-S as the Root and Catalyst 2690 for Access.  Our main goal is to have a redundant link or connection if for example the one of the catalyst 2690 link is down we can have link that will cover or ...

STP.JPG

Hello, How we can get the information presented in this image through command line (the target switch is cisco sf302-08pp, and the table is RMON Alarm data) we found "show rmon alarm-table" and "show rmon alarm number" commands for this issue, but st...

RMON_ALARM.png

Hi Expert, I have a question about Native Vlan.We have two N9K form vPC. Let say N9K-A & N9K-B N9K A connect to a server-A with trubk port with native vlan 100.N9K B connect to a server-B with trubk port with native vlan 100. On this situtation, do I...

osw200051 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes