Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, I am new to using packet tracer.  Sometimes when using the cabling tool make connections between network equipment there is a list of available interfaces to choose from, other times packet tracer just connects to the first available por...

I have an ASA 5515x connected to a Layer 3 (3750x) switch with multiple interfaces (Inside, DMZ, Cellular, Guest) and a connection to a 3750 where I have VLANs, and IP Routing enabled.Not to be able to reach the internet from any of these VLANs and w...

ashy516 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm a novice so will do my best to relay this issue. I'm am trying to move firmware found in my root directory "c://TFTP" that contains all files I need to upgrade my IP phone. However when I boot the phone up, I am not able to manually enter anythin...

dhcp.JPG tftp.JPG
alexnunez by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In ipv4 we can add a default route to point to the global routing table. However if I try the same command format with IPv6 I don't have any option to add global at the end. IPv4: ip route vrf DMZ 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 1.1.1.1 global Is there a way to per...

m.kieffer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a rather old Cat4507R+E pair, running on four Sup7e as a VSS, IOS-XE version 3.8.8E.I'd like to understand what's the right way of doing an ISSU on a quad sup system. I am planing to go to version 3.8.10E unless someone has a better su...

Eli Kagan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

HelloI have a Cisco 2960x switch with the previous iOSc2960x-universalk9-mz.152-4.E.binWas and got an upgrade toc2960x-universalk9-mz.152-7.E3.binVia console cableAnd that I deleted the previous iOS and commanded with the new iOSshow bootshow flash:I...

Hello I'm trying to determine the reason why one of the 3650s in my stack rebooted. The show version command only shows some outdated information from several months ago. I think it's only showing the last boot reason for the stack master? I've been ...

Hello ExpertsI have 3 servers connected to Cisco Catalyst Switch  C2960 and this switch has uplink to one of the access switch and  ultimately this access switch connected to our 2 Core SwitchWe are running HSRP and core switches has direct link betw...

Hi all, i have configured tftp on the management port "g0/0" of my cisco 3850 switch and when i connect this management port direct to my pc which is a tftp server, my tftp transfer from switch to pc could not work. When i attempted to transfer file ...

donnie by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have created three vlans VLAN 100 VLAN 200VLAN 300The cisco 3550 are configure with each respective vlan 100, 200, and 300.As soon as I plug the switch on the fiber module, I notices the switch been added to the proper VLAN. I have execute the comm...

par13 by Level 1
  • 97 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes