Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hallo ,i have 2 Catalyst Switches and they connected directly together, if i look at the output Packets on the interface of switch 1, i see 1973 gb output.but on the other Side (Switch 2) the input of connected Switch 1 interface is much more 8036 Gb...

dfce by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm trying to edit an access-list, but I experience some problems. I'm making the following changes: 1. Delete access-list 1 2. Install the commands below access-list 1 remark == s1access-list 1 permit ip address 1access-list 1 remark ==> Net...

steuwissen by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to re-engineer a Meraki network that is running as a flat VLAN on VLAN 1. I want to introduce a number of VLANs so that I can allocate different users/devices to different VLANs to allow me to better secure the devices environment. Straight-fo...

Jim Blake by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i am facing the issue in our network .my network structure  Network configurationA 200Mb internet connection terminates on a Ubiquiti USG-PRO-4 Cloud Managed UniFi Security Gateway PRO Broadband Router (https://www.ui.com/unifi-routing/unifi-secur...

surjinp07@ by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a switch that displays the following extracting front_end/front_end_ucode_info (43 bytes)Software version is different so extractingthe whole bundleextracting ucode_info (76 bytes)front_end/ (directory)extracting front_end/fe_type_9 (82197...

I have changed the access point name in controller and it shows two access point names  , the one i have changed  and  the previous existing one. what  behavior is this ?before  changing : SW01#sh cdp neiCapability Codes: R - Router, T - Trans Bridge...

sai teja by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been practicing on packet tracer. I have A PC connected to FE 0/3 on a switch. I thought I had it configured for DHCP, but I think I’m missing something. Current configuration : 1827 bytes!version 15.0no service timestamps log datetime msecno ...

Pokeswap by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, May i try to understand wht these prepend command means in layman term?Why adding ip prefix-list Prepend-list-1 and ip prefix-list Prepend-list-2 below?   R1274-R1no ip prefix-list Prepend-list-1 seq 1 permit 10.17.5.0/24ip prefix-list Prepend-li...

getaway51 by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes