Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HiNexus9000 SW---------Trunk---------------Cisco Layer2 SW+ 10.0.1.251 is the interface ip on the Nexus-SW+ 10.0.2.254 is the interface ip of the Layer2-SW+ 10.0.2.26 is a device connect to the Layer2-SW - We have an issue that vlan 10.0.1.251 can no...

Am getting the above error on C3750E , Version 12.2(58)SE2. I suspect an issue with cron job created but i cant figure out what. Kindly help.kron policy-list DAILYBACKUP                                cli show run | redirect ftp://172.2.1.110/C3750E...

babamwema by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

layout - management and admin office, test lab 1, test lab 2, sales office 1, sales office 2, production.router deployed will be in comms room in management office and attached to the switch in this location Use Packet tracer to create a network for ...

Hello, Hope you are doing well,I did a project with your help, that consist of 6 companies with 6 different Vlans with 3 L3 switches. So when I am sending a packet from Vlan to another, the packet cant reach the other switch.My doctor told me to enab...

I'm hope to setup Cisco with QoS in L2 environment with VoIP traffic. The packets ingress the SW will be marked with DSCP values. The requirement says that if L2 QoS if necessary the L2 Ethernet switches should be used that can implement QoS measures...

ciscoAvi by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hey, I have this exercice for the advanced network if someone can help me with it.We configured the adhoc wireless network in the figure below with nodes A, B, C, and X (accesspoint). The range of each node is illustrated with the circle around it. W...

ex.JPG

Hi everyone,i have 3850 switch with boot issue , anyone familiar with log below ?  ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ...

Hi; I have 2 cisco 9200L switches and I cross connected them with Stack cables (1 to 2 - 2 to 1).  Switch#   Role    Mac Address     Priority Version  State -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*1      ...

mgsuzen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes