Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Sorry if my question sounds obvious, but it is really weird to me, I have a switch running as VTP server, however, I can't find any config related to VTP in the running-config: switch_name#show vtp status VTP Version capable : 1 to...

melsayeh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I get this error message: NCOB02074: Connecting Timed out. Check the device connectivity with the server when trying to enroll a WS-C2960X-24TS-L 15.2(2)E7 C2960X-UNIVERSALK9-M - cisco switch.  Does anyone have any idea what could cause ...

I need to add a 2960x to a stack. Documentation says the IOS version has to be the same. Stack IOS version is 15.2(2)E5 and the new switch has 15.2(2)E7. Will I be able to add this switch or should I update the stacked switches? Thanks! 

padkinson by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helloo, I have a pair of 9606R switches in a virtual-stackwise. Did an upgrade from 16.12.04 to 17.3.3, things are fine, but when I console into the unused SUP on each unit I'm seeing the below message and it is normal? ***BOOT FAIL***: Rommon invali...

HiI have a 2 x 4510R+E in VSS mode.  IOS is currently 03.06.04.E  and Rommon 15.0(1r)SG10.  Can I upgrade direct to IOS XE 03.11.04E.  Or is there an upgrade path.  Also do I need to do a Rommon upgrade first, or can I remain on current version.  Str...

NGJ by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have little experience with basic QoS configuration on Cisco routers within LLQ, i.e. as part of a class-based queuing mechanism with a priority queue. Setting up qos on routers is clear to me, approximately. Now there is a task to configure the sa...

Argamak by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card