Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm having two issues.  I first tried upgrading the IOS from 12.2(31)SG to 15.0(2)SG11.  I get the image on both active and standby SUP engines, verify that the checksums match with Cisco and proceed to reboot the redundant peer. Looking at the bootu...

davem1 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,          We have many SNMP strings over the years, but I didn't know any history of them. Is there anyway I can check which snmp being used or not? maybe in the logs? Then I can clean up the config. We are using catalyst and nexus switches....

I am currently trying to stack two 3750’s. However, I am getting a Version mismatch issue. This is my first time stacking two switches, so I am not sure why the versions are off. Both switches are running IOS 12.2. If anyone could point me in the rig...

Hi, I've recently upgraded a POE switch from a SF-300-48P to a WS-C2960X-24PS-L.I have 4 Ruckus APs connected to the POE switch with corporate WiFi on vlan 1 and guest WiFi on vlan 10. On the SF-300 both WiFi networks work. After moving the APs to th...

Brand new switch that somehow lost it's image. When I turn the switch on, it goes to the switch: prompt and I am unable to do anything. When I run the boot command, it gives me an error stating "error loading "flash:/c2960............"  No such file ...

RB117892 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a 6807 core switch setup as a VSL-Pair.   have about 1000 VoIP phones throughout maybe 10-12 access switches.   in the last few weeks i have been noticing that people on voice-VL1 having issues with dropped calls and the other folks on voice-V...

rikdrt1 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Situation:We don't have a back up generator/power source for our facility. So on weekends or major storms approaching, we have to shut down all servers (20) in our server room. Yes, we do this every weekend.  Issue we are having is that when these se...

abarb002 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I tried adding the new C9300X switches: C9300X-12Y-A and C9300X-24Y-A to an estimate I'm working on but with no results. So I wanted to know if those SKUs are still not available on the CCW platform, and if so when will they be available? Thank ...

Hi all,We are purchasing a pair of Cisco Catalyst 1000 (4x 1G Uplinks) for out-of-band management purpose in our Data Center.Is Single IP Management a stable feature to be used in production? As far as I can tell, Catalyst 1000 does not support hardw...