Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We've the following setup:2960L connected via two uplinks as port channel to VSS & another 2960L also connected via port channel to vPC.The issue is, suddenly the switch became unreachable, no console (stuck) but the traffic still pass-through....

i have sg-350 switch i can not connect to my LAN .in switch configure it showsinterface GigabitEthernet34no switchporti tried int g34switchport mode accessswitchport access vlan 1no shutbut it still show in no switchportall switch port are in vlan 1 ...

Samaj0101 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to set up a SPAN port on cisco 9400 for future troubleshooting, to capture *all* core traffic (important: all trunk/access ports), so that I can analyze it with a wireshark installed on notebook PC in port 6/0/38.I have 2 questions: - is th...

Hi, I have a 9300 stack and two single 2960x switches. I created a Port channel on each 2960x going to seperate 9300 Stack member for resillency. As all kit is Cisco I used PAGP. It was fine for weeks and then err-disabled. The logs are default 4096k...

Etherchannel.jpg

I'm able to get to the 3132Q-32 40Gbps switch via the serial console, and would like to add additional management connectivity. The switch currently has username admin configured, with no password.  It seems I may need a password to be able to SSH to...

plu by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, everyone!I wanted to make a static DHCP pool to a device. i tried the binding options but in vain! i assigned the IP dynamically and i found the Id looks like 00aa.aabb.bbcc.cc00 or 00aa.aabb.bbcc.cc00.  Since it is not on the format Mac@ | Clien...

Hello all,I had a customer issue and I'm hoping for some insight.They have a NIDS solution hanging off of a Cisco switch. They are utilizing the switch to the extent that it is not possible to set up any more VLAN sessions, if I understand their des...

wheatstraw by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my switch is not accessible through telnet , Earlier we used to access but from yesterday we are not able access that switch . Its a 4948E, we are getting ping to sw IP adderess and also the switch is switching the traffic more than 16 Gig .. why can...

Cisco's range of IE switches cater for a range of industrial applications.  I'm trying to determine what an IE switch can do that a 9300 switch cannot. So far i have:- IE switches are physically small and can be DIN mounted. Ideal for tight spaces.- ...

jmcgrady1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I am in a classroom environment. I cannot access two 3550 catalyst switches using the console port. I am able to access one using telnet, however the professor, who no longer works here and is unavailable has not provided the password. I have tried t...