Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

is the  Embedded Packet Capture supported on IE2000 switches?  I see the command available on an IE2000 switch that is running a 15.X code but the I am not able to collect any packets when configuring the buffer and the capture point. monitor capture...

Hello People i have problem in my 4500 x series switch which is in redundancy when i want to upgrade i o s for the switch after uploading i o s i have put boot command and reload . two times same procedure as it is in redundancy state but after the r...

Hello everyone, I can't seem to find solid documenation on replacing a bad 3850 in stack.   I have a stack of 4 3850's and I need to replace the active member which has been having switchport problems.  I need to keep all the configurations the sam...

afsharki2 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The stackwise marketing info states that when a failed member is replaced with a new switch the replacement switch "gets the exact configuration of the old device".  I would figure it takes a little more than just disconnecting and connecting a new s...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, I have a stack of 2 no's ws-c2960x-48lps-l switches , switch 1 failed and i have got the new from Cisco now to place it back in the stack what procedure i shld follow.Is it the below procedure correct.or please suggest the correct  cisco best ...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I was curious to find out if there was a command to show which member port out of a port-channel that frames traversed on.  -Port-channel300 consists of 4 member ports (Te1/1/1, Te1/1/2, Te2/1/1, and Te2/1/2)- Host MAC address 0005.56b8.7777- ...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pair of Nexus 6001 switches and I believe both are connected to a pair of FEX2248. Port Eth 2/3 and 2/4 on each show configuration for FEX 100 and 101 respectively. However if I run a show fex 100 or 101 detail on N6K-1 nothing comes up but ...