Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two 9200L switches stacked together. I am trying to config it to have switch 1 as priority 15 but i'm getting error and both switches are remaining at proirity1. I need some help here. Thank you. Here are some details: switch 1 priority 15    ...

ssk8899 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When i switch on my router,i am getting this error...what is an issueSystem Bootstrap, Version 15.0(1r)M15, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 2011 by cisco Systems, Inc.Total memory size = 2560 MB ...

Hi all would like to checkout if the datasheet with this statement 1/10/25G Gigabit Ethernet Does it mean the switchport setting can mix and match of 10G and 25G SFP, working simultaneously? For the switch can only working in one mode all time - choi...

Hello everyone, I currently have these two C3750 switches stacked: Switch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image                 ------ ----- -----              ----------            ----------                    1 52    WS-C3750G-48...

Need your help please, I have Cisco SG-35028P switch, I have a task of creating two or three VLANs with DHCP and the internet should work for the clients. I have a router Cisco Linksys X3500. Please help me

I have several 3750X switches that have the management port, fa0, connected to my office LAN (192.168.1.0/24).  I want to move them to a dedicated management LAN so I created 10.100.0.0/16 on an open port of my office router.  However, I cannot telne...

Hello, i would like to setup a small VLAN config on a SG250-08 with firmware image_tesla_cbs250_hybrid_2.5.7.85 I have a Windows 2016 DHCP Server on gi2 and some VLAN´s (10,20,30) on the switchports. I configured this with help of cisco documentation...

Hi Team There  I am looking for MIBs to download for below Devices. Can someone navigate me towards right direction. From where i can get MIBs. Devices -- Cisco N9K-C93180YC-EX, 2KCisco N9K-C93240YC-FX2Cisco WS-C2960X-24TS-LCisco WS-C3560G-24TSCisco ...

Hi, Has anyone used ciscos REP (Reslient Ethernet Protocol) in a production network instead of Spanning tree in a redundant Cisco Ethernet topology?I am designing a Layer 2 Cisco Network and wanted to know if its worth moving to REP for?Thanks in adv...

siddiqirf by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI use a C2950-24 switch, with IOS 12.1(22)EA12 release.When I try to connect in console mode, I can see the "Press RETURN to get started!" message, but it's not possible to me to have the # prompt.An "authorization failed" message is displayed. And...