TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All, We have recently had our master VCS C go down and are currently running off the slave system.  These are both Gen 1 Appliances and as a temporary fix until they are migrated to VM in the near future we are replacing the Master VCS with anothe...

CGL by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to engineer something whereby an administrator can lock a CMS conference to only existing participants via CMM.  This seems achievable if we define hosts and guests before the conference, however optimally I'd be looking to have anyone ...

How can I control both a Quad Camera and a Precision 60 Camera from a Spark Room Kit Plus.  Can a Cisco network switch be used in conjunction with the control port? If so does take a specific switch configuration or type of switch to do so?  If not h...

Hi folks As per the title, I have a DX80 which fails to register after upgrading the firmware to 10-2-5-212 or higher. As that's a prereq to getting rid of the Android based firmware, it's a headache. Device boots, attempts to register and after fail...

pburgess by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team,We have expressway E with single NIC deployement for B2B calls and webrtc callsexpressway E1 at DC LAN1 ( 192.X.X.X -DMZ IP) Nated with public IPexpressway E2 at DR LAN 1( 192.168.X>X-DMZ IP) Nated with public IPI have one question:Does exp...