TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

on the CUCM do i need to upload the tomcat cert to CMS in order to establish trust between CMS and CUCM

HiI just uploaded my Root CA cert ( Internal) to CMS 2.3 , do i need to upload the same Root CA to CUCM in order to establish trust between CMS and CUCM , OR   on the CUCM do i need to upload the tomcat cert to CMS in order to establish trust between...

CMS Directory Search

Hello all, I have a CMS Version 2.2.1 running and facing an issue with the Directory Search in TAB "People". I am not able to look up a user at customer active directory.  AD Sync and the spaces where configured properly and are available. However, ...

Agor85 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CMS with LDAP

cant seem to get the CMS 2.0 syncing with LDAP. CUCM is syncing fine with LDAP so i dont know where to look. tried via the web gui and API but still cannot sync. any pointers where im going wrong? error i got from the CMS logs. i am certain i typed i...

royd24 by Beginner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SX20 System Time from System Status is Differrent to OSD and touch time,

SX20 System Time from System Status is Differrent to OSD and touch time, Having SX20Cisco Codec: TC7.3.6.ea51021, NTP is set to sync manually with NTP (IP of CUCM) time configuration is ok GMT +8,Time zone also,  also DTG and DP in CUCM is ok a...

Cisco Spark Room Kit unable to register with SIP to VCS

Hi,   I have a client who has just had their first Cisco Spark Room Kit installed by a third party provider and I have been asked to configure it.  It is running CE 9.2.5 and will register to a VCS appliance running X8.2.2 s/w.   Configuration for bo...