TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Community, I have a question regarding the user facing warning for the activated macro framework.It is displayed at the Touch10 under settings/Issues&Diagnostics. Is there a way to hide it from end users and just show it at the Web interface?  ...

Hello Team, I have two sx10 devices in two different location..Each Location have a public ip address..There is no CUCM,VCS,SPARK subscription... So In this case we are planning to Video Call using public ip adresss.. Does anyone done this setup befo...

Hello, I need to review if its possible to connect some wired/bluethoot headphones to the Videoconference system (I have a SX20 Cisco equipment with a Cisco Touch 10 Display connected to two screens). This because my customer sometimes wants to talk ...

klauss93 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So my company has used Polycom in many of our conference rooms for the past 10 years.  We had VSX systems, then HDX, and one room has gone to a RealPresence 700 system... before we started adding Cisco Telepresence units.   While our Polycom devices ...

Greetings!  I'm Glenn and I'm brand new to these forums, but I've setup and installed Polycom Videoconferencing for about 10 years, and for the last year or so we've been trying to learn and better use Cisco Telepresence.  For the sake of THIS issue,...