TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We would like to know if peripherals unpair from their respective codecs. Any suggestions? I know that HttpFeedback will post changes to /status/peripherals, for example but haven't figured out a good way of monitoring that (not a developer so creati...

Hi Team,My client is asking for some solution, for that I need assistance.Please find below details...In India my client has SX20 device with public IP address Nat. When someone calling from outside of the network they dial IP address from their vide...

Is Cisco really going to EOL C and EX series units by not removing TLS 1.0 and 1.1 support from their endpoints and only supporting 1.2? This would be an easy fix to implement--but appears to be forcing people to upgrade to newer units. Saw this on r...

Hi guys,   Does anybody knows something like that or have the same experience problem? The log the call flow answer with 503 but I have ringback.   2018-03-14T17:21:02.974-03:00 tvcs: UTCTime="2018-03-14 20:21:02,969" Module="network.sip" Level="DEBU...

dsobrinho by Level 9
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes