TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

SX80 codec running TC7.3.6 (was recently upgraded to TC7.3.3). Sharing content locally from Connector3 (InputSourceType=PC) with a PC connected, and Connector4 (InputSourceType=PC) with a Barco Clickshare connected, My customer advises they used to b...

czguris01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a client with a VCS Expressway appliance running X8.5.3 s/w that became unresponsive earlier today and required a hard reboot.  The event logs have many repetitions of the line "kernel: INFO: rcu_sched self detected stall on CPU" I have ch...

Hi,  I applied 1 SMP license  for my Conductor 4.2. As part of the testing, I scheduled  2 meeting at the same time and it did went through Later I check conductor and saw the "out of compliance" appeared on the license page.  I search and found "Mul...

Hi All, We have requirement  for POC for video conference with Cisco Jabber on desktop.The scenario is like that we have CUCM 10.5 running on trial license and TP server and TP Conductor running on VM without license. Can we achieve video conferenc...