TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco VCS Upgrade

Good Evening All,I was wondering if i can get any help please.I got a customer they want to migrate VCS-C from version x5.2 to x8.5.1. Its a on-box migration. I belive they got a VCS-C appliance. Now if i update to X8.5.1 do i need migration to some ...

oilyas by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, I have Installed a TMS Server ,Smart Sheduler ,Telpepresence Server ,Conductor .My Problem is that if I create a Meeting with smart scheduler and use the pin function that it still works !! But my Customer need a non bookable Room which is also P...

Hey All, TMS - 14.3.2TMSPE - 1.1VCS - x8.2.1 I'm sure I have read this somewhere, but after a few hours of searching I haven't come across the answer again.We have some VCS's that were used with TMSPE in order to efectivly populate the Local Authenti...

Gents, Need assistance as i am kind of lost, cant find a document that explain the below for me. 1. I have a customer rumming TMS 13.0, they want to migrate to TMS v14.5. What i need to know is if i can do a direct upgrade or i need to go to some int...

oilyas by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes